BY MOBILEMATTERS.ORG

Cruelty-Cutter is cruelty-free shopping made simple! Cast-away any doubts when purchasing items by using this app to scan an item and have an immediate response about it’s animal-testing status. Cruelty-Cutter has every company in the "Leaping Bunny" and PETA lists and thousands more. It is the most up-to-date and vigilant cruelty-free list on the market. Cruelty-Cutter is your activist app! Share your results with friends on social media and also share your concern or praise with the company itself. Companies that still choose to test on animals will get the message that Cruelty-Cutter users are against what they are doing! The more shares, the more “Doggie Dollars” you earn towards coupons for cruelty-free items! Cruelty-Cutter lets you register your concern and help collect data to bring to companies that test on animals to show them that the public is not interested in supporting companies that continue to use animals when it is not needed. Use Cruelty-Cutter to help ‘free beagles’ (and other animals) from testing labs! -- Scan product barcodes and instantly learn if the product is cruelty-free!! -- “Bite Back” by posting to social media sites of #CruelCompanies. -- Earn “Doggie Dollars” by taking action! -- Redeem Doggie Dollars for deals on cruelty-free products. -- Connect with friends and help build a cruelty-free community! -- Stay up-to-date with animal welfare issues, including ways you can help. Download to donate! Your app purchase helps raise funds for Beagle Freedom Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to freeing beagles from testing labs. Beagle Freedom Project rescues beagles (and other animals) from labs across the globe, giving them a second chance at life! see more...

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Techie Expert
Cast away any doubts when purchasing items by using Cruelty-Cutter to scan an item and have an immediate response about its animal testing status. Share your results with friends on social media and also share your concern or praise with the company itself. Companies that still choose to test on animals will get the message that Cruelty-Cutter users are against what they are doing! This will help collect data to bring to these companies in the future to show that the public is not interested in supporting companies that continue to use animals when it is not needed.
Chelsie L.
Techie Expert
Wow, I'm blown away by this app. It not only raises awareness for Animal Cruelty, it helps you make sure that yr only buying cruelty free products also. I'm an animal lover through & through & something like this has been so necessary for so long. This is an amazing app, I am so impressed.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
YES YES YES! I learned about this app through the Beagle Freedom project and love it. I used it on my last shopping spree at Sephora and found out that some of my favorite brands (Sephora!!) test on animals. Using the scanner I was able to find new brands to love and even though I have rouge membership I made the promise to not shop Sephora ever again!
Nicole M.
Techie Expert
This app really alerts you to what's good and what's not. It provides a lot of help finding animal cruelty free things. I am a big advocate for this and highly recommend it.
Selma D.
I love this app so much it is so great for me. I am a huge animal lover and vegan so I double check all my products with this and it is correct all the time. It is easy to use and I never experienced anything wrong with it.
Destiny w.
Dublin , VA
If you're on the way to converting your lifestyle and makeup around cruelty free products this is the easiest and most efficient way to do so. The app makes it simple to scan your product and tell you all about it
Lyndley H.
Techie Expert
I use this app daily. Very easy to use (user friendly) its free! And you can even email the creators if you come across a product that isn't listed. So they do the research FOR YOU. How sweet is that? If you care about animals go get this app❤️
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I saw this reviewed on this website and decided to check it out I have four dogs and a kitten and this was full of information I was not disappointed with the app and will keep it for any future information I may need I highly recommend this to all people with fur babies
Lori L.
My to go app for all things cruelty free. I open this app as soon as I walk in Target or ULTA. Great way to make sure I'm ONLY buying C.F. products. App is easy to use and rarely does in not locate the product in question.
Cindy D.
This app is amazing because it increases your awareness about animal cruelty. I'm happy to see apps like this one because it gives me more hope for humanity. I think that this app was a great idea, for sure!
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
What is this exactly? I have no idea
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
How do you feel about this company?
Shanna G.
Is this available on Google Playstore?
SALLY M.
Hopefully they have this for the iPhones. :)