Mobile Device Stand PopSockets Pink Lilac, Blush uploaded by McKenzie O.

BY POPSOCKETS

Attach your mobile device onto almost anything with this PopSockets phone grip. Use one or two units as a stand for hands-free viewing, or mount your device on the car dashboard for safe use of GPS functions. This PopSockets phone grip is easily collapsible and can be repositioned and popped multiple times. Color: Blush. see more...

Vaness E.
I absolutely love my popsocket. After using one for the first time, I cannot change to a case that doesn’t have a popsocket because it’s too hard to hold since I have an iPhone 8 plus. Now that I’ve used it I can never go back to not using one
Diana A.
I looove the popsockets, I don't know how I lived without it before. It's a lot easier to take selfies. It has a very good grip! I like how I can use it as a stand as I'm watching a YouTube video or recipes. Right now I have the opal popsocket. If you don't have one, I say it's a must. You will love it and won't regret it 😄
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I love my popsocket so much! It makes holding my phone a lot more sturdy. I got mine for a low price and it has a cute design! Stays on very well and I have had it a couple weeks now! I will buy another if it falls off!
Antoinette C.
My daughter and her friends pulled names for their annual gift exchange. This was one of the gifts that my daughter purchased for her friend. It was affordable, easy to apply and works as promised.
I just received my PopSocket this week, and I LOVE it! It is super convenient and securely attaches to the back of my phone. Also, works great as a stand for when I am watching TV shows on my phone. My daughter is REALLY rough on my phone, and the PopSocket is durable enough to withstand her use. At less than $10, it makes a great stocking stuffer!!
Jasmine G.
It is very cool and good to use for your phone and more. It is very helpful and good because it will keep your phone from falling and hitting you in the forehead. This is a very fun thing to use. There are a lot more different types of designs that are nice.
Ally P.
Bayonne
I was laughing at people using these popcksockets everyday, for the most part it stays it’s true color. It is able to stand on it own, easier selfies, the phone doesn’t fall on your face. I would absolutely continue buying these for the rest of my life. I think it’s a brilliant somewhat distracting invention !
Ashley O.
This is one product that you won’t ever just want one. It took me a long time to get on board but after seeing how well they worked for my husband I had to try them and haven’t gone back since. Now I need all the colors to go with my different phone cases.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
really cute and i love the design! i love popsockets in general and have more than half of them! thier so cute and easy to use and give me great grip! i love using it as a tripod and to take pics. it’s great for watching movies and the design doesn’t come off! the quality is great and the price is reasonable. the only thing is the design isn’t accually glittery it’s just printed on
Eva E.
stange
Jeg absolutt elsker popSocket’s, det er en enkel måte å få et ekstra godt grep på din telefon, i tilleg er det et super fint tilbehør.popSocket sitte ikke så godt fast til glass eller silikon! Jeg syns absolutt at du bør kjøpe det
Jasmine G.
How do you order it?
Me gusta este producto peeo no tengo
Abbie Q.
was thinking of getting one but In use my tablet more than my phone. Do I need to buy 2 cause it's bigger or does one work fine?