Mobil 1™ Extended Performance 5W-30

by Mobil Lubricants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mobil 1™ Extended Performance 5W-30!
Alex K.
Everett, WA
I have used this in my Ford Mustang for a while now and it has kept my girl running beautifully. Mobil 1 makes a high quality product that is affordable and easy to find at many locations. They have a large line of products so that it is easy to find what you need!
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
Always use this brand and they say it’s the best. The price isn’t too crazy and keeps my car running great. Even my older cars
Jaret P.
Newark, NJ
The finest oil lubricants by far. Its the only brand I put in my vehicles. Backed by research and customer feedback since day 1.
member-47bb7
My truck has 250k miles and this oil keeps it going, love it and will always use it.
Samantha R.
Use this for every oil change. I put a lot of miles on my car and this seems to do the trick.
member-8ffc81
Este es el que usa mi vehículo eso si lo sé y es súper bueno quiero probarlo si es posible gracia
Jessica A.
This is one of the higher end brands we use when we change our own oil. It lasts the 5 months it should in our desert summers.
Nathan L.
London, ON
Last for a long time in my 2000 VW Golf. Fairly decent pricing, and readily available at almost every convenience store, gas station, etc.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad

Looking for your answer?