BY MOBI #29 in Thermometers

Mobi dual scan prime baby thermometer see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? Also how long does ...7 Answers
Buy on Target
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I bought this with my second child who is almost 3 years old.  I did splurge and spend a little more than what I would have liked.  The temperature is almost always accurate, but getting it to read is sometimes hard.  I hate that you have to wait 1 minute in between readings to retake a temperature.  I sometimes slip off their forehead or something and have to wait that minute to take it again.  I find that when you take off the cap to use it in the ear I get a different reading with that and so I only use the forehead checker.
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a baby shower gift and was super excited about it being a forehead thermometer. However the readings never come back consistent and it constantly beeps saying it needs to be cleaned even if it hasn't touched anything. I do love the ear reading as well as being able to use it for baby food. I just wish the forehead reading were a bit easier/ more consistent.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best thermometer there is! You can use it on their forehead and in the ear and can even check the temp on food!! I got mine at Walmart for $20. Super affordable and no wrestling match to hold a thermometer under your child's arm! Perfect baby shower gift that will get good use! Every mom NEEDS this!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby was really sick last year and had a really high temp (high enough that she was less than a degree from needing to go to the ER). I wanted to check her temperature often without waking her up. This scan thermometer gave me peace of mind throughout the night and she didn't stir once.
Amanda M.
Douglasville, GA
If I could give it a negative rating I would. This thing doesn't give the accurate temperature on the head or ear. You can test the same place 5 times and get 5 completely different readings.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I'm reviewing this as my "walk-on" product. Seeing as there's only 1 other review, I'd say not many people (moms) know about it. Well, I'm here to tell you how awesome it is. We recently bought this for our newborn twins but seeing as how it was December our older 2 children got sick first. They will actually sit still long enough for us to check their temp with this. Which really isn't long at all, seriously like 2 seconds! I love that it can check from their forehead or their ear! I recommend this product to any parent, seriously worth the money!!!
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could give them 6 stars, I would. I broke down and bought this the last time my youngest got sick and it's made my life a thousand times better as a mom. I don't have to worry about whether they're keeping it under their tongue or biting down on it. No worries about mercury leaking/poisoning if they bite it. This is super easy to use and seems to be accurate too. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. It cost almost 20 dollars at Wal-Mart. I found it in the baby section, though, instead of where the other thermometers were.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Originally bought for me to use to help keep track of my fever. Now that it's getting colder I use it on the babies. They love how I can just wipe across the forehead and they don't have to stop playing for too long. It's an amazing thermometer.
victoria b.
I would definitely like to have one of these it just seems like it would be so much easier than normal thermometers where you have to do it under the arm or under the tone or anywhere else it seems to be so much less stressful for you and the baby
Jessica Y.
Great thermometer has different features to scan the four head or war or even food takes 2 seconds to take and stores 9 memories so you can keep track of temps and what time
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
Where can this product be purchased? Also how long does it take to display the temperature?