BY MOBESTREAM MEDIA

Never carry plastic or paper loyalty, membership, library cards or coupons again! With Key Ring you can: + Add Your Cards: Loyalty, Gift, Library and Membership cards are all welcome in Key Ring + Join New Programs: Enroll in new loyalty programs and get rewarded + Get Offers: Search for nearby offers where you shop + (NEW) Weekly Sales: Browse weekly sales right on your phone + (NEW) Create Lists: Create shopping lists that you can share with family and friends FEATURES + Barcode scanner. Add your barcoded loyalty cards by scanning the barcode. + Create shopping lists and share with family members. + Remote cloud backup. Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again. Allows restoring your cards on any device that has Key Ring installed. + Share cards with family members + Digital grocery coupons for over 30 retailers + Tons of FREE coupons from top retailers: % off, BOGO, $ off + Support for over 1,000 loyalty programs + Share coupons, deals, and offers via facebook, twitter, and email. + Supports adding any barcoded or non-barcoded card + Store locator, notes, program details, store contact info + Added ability to create and share shopping lists + Quickly access nearby coupons and weekly sales + Set reminders and add offers to shopping lists so you never miss a deal see more...

Mobestream Media Key Ring Reward Cards
  • "It keeps me organized by allowing me to keep track of all my rewards cards and find them in an instant on this app!" in 1 review
  • "o much easier than having to carry around all of the cards or making a cashier look it up for you" in 1 review
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Oh how I hate having a bunch of loyalty cards on either my key ring or inside my wallet. Their become so bulky and I feel like I dont use them often enough. Sometimes for lack of need and other times I wind up forgetting to bring them. But with this app I can keep everything stored on my phone and backed up online so I never have to worry about either of those issues again. I just pull out my phone, locate the store Im in and pull up my loyalty card all in a matter of seconds. Even if I switch phones, which Ive done a lot in the past. Everything is backed up into my account so all I need to do is download the app onto my new device and sign in.
Britanie V.
This is the perfect app to have on your phone so you can get rid of all those plastic cards weighing down your keys. They are conveniently there with you at all times and it's simply a click away to access them. The only thing that I don't like is that they don't have all the stores yet so some of the cards don't register but overall very helpful.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! It literally really is a mobile wallet! I have a card that offers discounts and coupons for my local grocery store and it was always such a hassle looking for it in my purse but I scanned it onto this app and now all the cashier has to do is scan my phone!
Jennifer C.
Most stores have reward cards. Carrying them around can become very annoying especially if you do not like having an overcrowded key ring. This app comes in extremely handy and even show promotions. I recommend!
Tiffany M.
Sunbury, PA
This app is easy to use. It keeps all those cards you normally carry on your key ring in one place. You can also create cards for stores or organizations not already include in the app.
Allison C.
Smyrna, GA
This app saves my wallet from being a huge mess of cards. It keeps me organized by allowing me to keep track of all my rewards cards and find them in an instant on this app!
Anna Marie S.
Although other mobile payment apps are storing loyalty cards, this is compatible with the most companies still. Plus I am able to write in details.
Allyson S.
One of the most helpful apps on my phone! o much easier than having to carry around all of the cards or making a cashier look it up for you
Candace L.
I adore this app! So wonderful not to carry that massive pack of loyalty cards around with me. This works great and all stores can use it.
Stanley B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love the app - stopped carrying all those cards. Now if I can get my wife to start using this I can get that big ring off her purse.
Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
Anyone use this? Need a mobile app for all of my cards!
Nathalia M.