Moark Productions, Inc. Eggland's Best Grade A Extra Large Eggs uploaded by Sarah T.

Moark Productions, Inc. Eggland's Best Grade A Extra Large Eggs

BY MOARK PRODUCTIONS, INC.

Find eggs and egg substitutes at Target.com! Eggland's best grade a extra large eggs 18 ct see more...

Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Foodie Expert
I bought these because I recently moved away from my grandmas house (she had about 79 chickens) and we would eat her eggs.. I hate these. They taste so fake!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lincolnton, NC
Foodie Expert
Always in my fridge! A great source of protein, a quick breakfast and a name I've come to know and trust. Thank you for being the best!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
These eggs are always so fresh. Take it from an egg lover, not all eggs are created equal. The taste and consistency are so great with these eggs. I love them!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Brandon , Fl
Foodie Expert
These are my go to eggs...when they're on sale. You can taste the difference. The yolk has a richer almost buttery taste.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
My go to egg. Love these for everything from cooking to baking to beauty. The best quality eggs out there
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
Our go to egg, taste great and hold very well. I haven't had any complaints towards them.