BY BUENA VISTA

Moana (dvd) see more...

Buy on Target
Malorie R.
This movie is beautiful ! I wish I was just a kid when this game out. I am a 94 child ! And the pro to this movie is that it captured the way i felt as a little girl watching the little mermaid . I would recommend this to any age man or woman. My husband even loved the message in this movie! Fantastic.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Hands down one of the best Disney movies that has been released. The first thing my almost 2 year old says when she wakes up is, “Moana!” This will forever be a Disney classic and I highly recommend you to see it if you haven’t already.
Caroline P.
When I first watched this movie I wasn't too sure about it. I thought it was kind of Target more for kids and the storyline was kind of predictable in my opinion. But here's the thing after watching it for the first time every single song from that movie was stuck in my head on repeat I had to watch it again and again and again and somehow it became one of my favorite movies so yay. :D
Brittany M.
I want to cry every time I watch this movie! This movie is extremely touching and heartwarming and filled with GIRL POWER. Disney did amazingly with the characters, casting, and music for this film. You will enjoy from beginning to end. Simply beautiful. My nieces are obsessed!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
This movie is AMAZING. The songs, the story. I love how they modeled Maui after The Rocks grandfather. It’s very touching. My 4 year old boy loves this movie. Definitely one of Disney’s best! I can’t get enough of it and each time I watch it is like the first.
Alissa S.
My daughter loves this movie! She can sing all the songs because we watch it sooo much! She has even learned the dances they do in the movie! I recommend this cute movie to anyone!
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
All I can do is thank Disney for this little gem this movie is my life saver when I'm trying to get things done around the house and my little one wakes up from his nap this movie always gets him quiet long enough for me to finish What needs to be done !
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
My kids love this movie but my 9 month old son has had quite the obsession with it. So much to the point where it gets played 2-3 times a day our home. It's very family friendly and great story line!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love this movie. Moana teaches the importance of family and following your dreams. It also shows that friendships are strong and that good ones will always stick by your side. Each scene of the movie is absolutely breathtaking. Moana's island, her village, the beautiful sea and sky. I think it was a great idea for Disney to incorporate so much of Hawaiian culture and tradition in the movie. It really reflects on who Moana is and how determined she is to discover herself even more. Even when there was doubt and no hope, she built the courage to do what was unthinkable. And I think that this is a great statement for girls in today's age. Such a refreshing story. Great characters. Lovely soundtrack. An absolutely beautiful movie. Perfect for any age.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is my son and daughters favorite movie. We watch it everyday. We literally no all the words to the songs and sing them out load with the movie everytime...I can say this is my favorite Disney movie ever made even as a kids. I know we gonna watch it again tomorrow lol but I'll still love it .
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Jessica A.
What did you like best about this movie?