BY BUENA VISTA

Moana (dvd) see more...

Buy on Target
Caroline P.
When I first watched this movie I wasn't too sure about it. I thought it was kind of Target more for kids and the storyline was kind of predictable in my opinion. But here's the thing after watching it for the first time every single song from that movie was stuck in my head on repeat I had to watch it again and again and again and somehow it became one of my favorite movies so yay. :D
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is my son and daughters favorite movie. We watch it everyday. We literally no all the words to the songs and sing them out load with the movie everytime...I can say this is my favorite Disney movie ever made even as a kids. I know we gonna watch it again tomorrow lol but I'll still love it .
Breana B.
YES DISNEY! Come through with the POC representation! Not many people notice this but movies such as Brave , Moana, Princess and the Frog and CoCo give hope to young children of color that don’t look like the other princesses! I am so proud to be supporting this cause by buying this DVD! Also Have you heard the soundtrack AMAZING!
Victoria L.
Knoxville , TN
My kids love this movie but my 9 month old son has had quite the obsession with it. So much to the point where it gets played 2-3 times a day our home. It's very family friendly and great story line!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
This is my daughters favorite Disney movie I as a parent especially like the plot and meaning of independence and that a princess not needing a man and being strong the graphics are good and the music is catchy
Brittany M.
I want to cry every time I watch this movie! This movie is extremely touching and heartwarming and filled with GIRL POWER. Disney did amazingly with the characters, casting, and music for this film. You will enjoy from beginning to end. Simply beautiful. My nieces are obsessed!
Alissa S.
My daughter loves this movie! She can sing all the songs because we watch it sooo much! She has even learned the dances they do in the movie! I recommend this cute movie to anyone!
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
All I can do is thank Disney for this little gem this movie is my life saver when I'm trying to get things done around the house and my little one wakes up from his nap this movie always gets him quiet long enough for me to finish What needs to be done !
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
I absolutely adore this movie. Some parts are just so beautiful! The story is heart warming! It’s so great for the kids too, hilarious! I love this movie it’s one of my favorites and I really hope to see a second!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
This is such a cute movie! I love that Disney is branching out. I 100% recommend to anyone. It would be a great movie for movie night. DVD is affordable and the packaging is so cute.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Jessica A.
What did you like best about this movie?