Moana (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) 2 Disc uploaded by Denisse G.

BY SONY

Moana (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) 2 Disc see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My oldest daughter was three when we first saw this movie in theaters (later purchased this dvd set). I had hoped it would be more about Polynesian culture, and family. Instead there were a lot more lava monsters, death, cruel ocean waves, and Maui turned out to be a bad guy for most of the movie. In the commercials Maui, played by the Rock, appeared to be a funny good guy. No commercials made the movie seem scary. My daughter was pretty scared. Luckily, she got over it. And later ended up loving the movie. My youngest is obsessed with Hei Hei, the chicken. One of her first sound/words was actually the screaming noise Hei Hei makes when they are stranded in the ocean. It was pretty funny.

We all traveled to Hawaii as a family, and they loved going to the Polynesian Cultural Center on O'ahu. Even though this movie isn't based on one specific culture, my daughters could definitely see the boats and other items and tell that they were very similar to those from Moana.

The music is calming and fun.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I personally think this is one of the best Disney movies. It has great characters, amazing story mixed with all types of emotions, wonderful songs and it's beautiful to look at! I also love the fact that ANYONE can enjoy this movie, young, old, boy, girl it doesn't matter this movie isn't pegged towards a particular viewer.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
This is a big hit in our house. My daughter loves the movie and wants to be moana. I love the message. My favorite scene is the “let her come to me” part at the end with Te Kā. This is a staple movie for sure!
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best newer movies! I loved this soooo much! It was super hyped up and I only recently got to watch it and I totally understand all the hype now. The plot, characters, and songs are so great. There’s a fair amount of comedy that appeals to all ages. Highly recommend anyone of any age to watch this! 5/5 stars!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Such a sweet movie, great for both kids and adults. I can quote the entire thing, seeing as it's the ONLY thing that can keep my teething baby happy these days, but I'm thankful for the catchy songs and jokes that make it bearable for moms, too!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My daughter and I both love this movie. We listen to the sound track often also. The story line is very entertaining and this falls in line with all of the classic Disney movies we all love.
Vanessa🎀 Z.
Washington, DC
Walked into the movie theater with the mindset that the movie was going to be boring and to come to my surprise it was a funny, heart-felt, emotional movie. I misjudged the movie because I ended up enjoying the movie and the songs that were incorporated. It didn't take me long enough after watching the movie to download the songs played in the movie. Moana is a great family movie that everyone should watch even if your an adult without kids. It's a great holiday gift for this season that anyone who watches this movie would enjoy.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a sweet movie for any age group. Great lessons in growing up and following your heart to be who you were created to be. My grand kids love this movie and so do I. I purchased this so we could make great memories watching it together. I am so happy that I got this movie
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
OK so even after watching this movie I kid you not at least 5 times a day I can continue to watch this no problem. It is amazing for kids and adults. It has tons of singing which naturally I know every word to. This is such a feel good movie. It has a message to never give up which is great for kids these days. I love that there is not one boring part of this whole movie.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Oh my gosh can you say new Disney favorite. I think I may like it even more then my daughter does. We are so excited it is on Netflix now too!! We have watched it none stop for the last three days. If you haven't bought this yet.. go right now.
Victoria F.