Mmvi BIC GXPMP24 BIC MarkIt Permanent Markers Fine Point 24/Pkg uploaded by Amy-Louise S.Mmvi BIC GXPMP24 BIC MarkIt Permanent Markers Fine Point 24/Pkg uploaded by teonie b.Mmvi BIC GXPMP24 BIC MarkIt Permanent Markers Fine Point 24/Pkg uploaded by Helen R.

BY BIC #67 in Markers

Storage case. Acid-free ink (no added acid; no measurable pH). Color Collection 24 Great Colors: forest green; key lime; margarita green; yellow blaze; summer melon; peach parfait; pink flamingo; Polynesian purple; petal pink; fandango pink; rambunctious red; sunset orange; tuxedo black; hot aqua; misty blue; blue skies blue; oceanview blue; deep sea blue; plumtastic purple; desert rose; woodsy brown; honey brown; tiki hut tan; cloud nine grey. Bold, long-lasting colors. Marks on just about everything including glass, metal, plastic, photos, foils, coated paper, oily and damp surfaces. Ultra comfy rubber grip for comfort and control. Convenient storage case. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Non-toxic. ACMI - Arts & Creative Materials Institute Certified. Assembled in USA. see more...

Janie R.
I use these often and I really love them. These are just as good as sharpies. My only issue is I always have to make sure to really close it shut numerous times to make sure it's closed because i find sometimes my caps pop off and I've had several dry out because of it !
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I purchased these as a cheaper alternative to sharpies. However, the colors that come out on paper aren't true to the colors on the caps. While they are decent permanent markers, they do dry out easily.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
These are great! Sharpie is the brand to go with when it comes to permanent markers. I love the colors in this package. It includes brights and darks. Great for school projects!
Kendra B.
Rexburg, ID
I love to write with Bic Permanent Markers. The colors really help me color code my notes in school. I like that they dry fast so that I don't swear the page.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
Best markers I have these for a couple of years and still working great. you can use them for anything and the variety of colors it's just great.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA

I use these markers for my adult coloring books and I love them the colors really stnd out.. they last a while and their affordable too
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product they come in handy so good and it is just great the cons is that they have a bad smell to the marker
Allie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I lobtheve to write with these bic markers and they are great for drawing pictures and doing different projects i love them
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I love these markers, they're very affordable, and you get a huge selection of colors. They also last a long time
Helen R.
Pennsburg, PA
Love these! These are my best friends. I've used them for my psych class to make notes and study cards!
Amanda C.
Are these really worth it?