M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz

by M&M's

Enjoy a classic chocolate snack that’s loved around the world! M&M'S Candy has been one of the most famous candy treats since 1941. The snack-sized pieces of white chocolate in a colorful candy shell are a fun treat for everyone. Keep M&M'S White Chocolate Candy on hand for parties, celebrations, baking, traveling or a special treat when you crave a sweet snack.

Who thinks this is the best MnM flavor?
When did these come out? Easter?
Do these have a different texture than the original M&Ms?
Start your review of M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I found this M&M's white chocolate today and I fell in love. I really enjoyed it. I like white chocolate and these chocolates are great.
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz uploaded by Chandra G.
I've read mixed reviews about this candy but decided to give it a try anyway and I was a bit disappointed in the way it tasted. I love M&M's however this didn't taste any similar to the regular ones. I like white chocolate but this was a not a good quality. I think I will stick to the yellow bag.
Jen B.
Saint Marys, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz uploaded by Jen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These M&Ms are really good! I wish they would make candy bars out of them! These are really good!
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
I absolutely love white chocolate, and I really wanted to love these candies, but they just didn't live up to my expectations for them. Weren't super white chocolatey...
Tiffany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite M&Ms.  They are a delicious sweet treat.   They are even sweeter than other British chocolate.  I hope they are not seasonal and they are made an everyday flavor.
Mitali B.
The taste is good. Best white chocolate out there because they do not taste rotten...everyone will like these
Cindy C.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A little sweet but I do enjoy the different taste of the white chocolate from time to time. A small handful and I am satisfied. Even fun to add to cookies for a surprise taste.
Asia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz uploaded by Asia W.
Purchased at: Target
These white chocolate sugar cookie limited edition is good I would try them there going to be a required taste because the sugar cookie kind of tastes like a raw sugar cookie at least to me
Dana P.
Quartz Hill, CA
Sooooo delicious!!! For white chocolate lover and m&ms lovers everywhere! Pick up a bag , you will not be disappointed !!
Vanessa L.
Stockton , CA
M&M'S White Chocolate Singles Size Candy ,1.41 oz uploaded by Vanessa L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Crunchy , and the white chocolate texture is soft and good. Good price. I love it. I’m a chocolate person and I love the m&ms
Ask a question to the Influenster community...