M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, IN
These were so yummy, however, if you ate to much (as with any candy) it lost how good it really was. I would recommend to a friend absolutely!
marc s.
Downingtown, PA
Please do not eat these unless you really enjoy poor tasting carrot cake snacks. Was not very enjoyable and tasted very gross and artificial.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
These taste just like carrot cake, and it is amazing. I would highly recommend to anybody, especially pregnant women craving carrot cake lol
Leslie I.
Whaaaaat ?! I had no clue they had carrot cake flavor m&m's !! I love carrot cake so i'll def be looking for these when easter time comes ūüėĪūüíõ
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
The White Chocolate Carrot Cake M&M flavor has just the right hint of spice mixed with chocolate. I will be looking for it again next Easter.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA
The worst flavor ever! I tried these around Easter, because I figured you can't mess up chocolate, but I was wrong. Stick to regular flavors.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
While we love M&M's, this flavor is the worst we have ever tasted. Really disappointing to us, as we had been looking forward to trying them.
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
Candy coating was good, first bite and taste were also good. I felt that the M&Ms could have been a tad creamier and less chalky in texture.
Priscilla M.
Howard Beach, NY
These are delicious! Soo sweet but so good. They're dangerously good. You can finish a whole bag before you know. Great cake/cookie flavor.
Valerie L.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
These are way way too sweet!!! The artificial carrot cake flavoring is completely off resulting in the candy having an off putting flavor.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?