M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I normally don't purchase any flavored M & M's because I don't find them tasty, but I purchased these because my husband wanted to try them. Honestly, they are not good. They are very sweet and don't really taste like carrot cake. I wouldn't recommend them.
cortney g.
Kinston, AL
I was really surprised with the flavor of these. They are amazing and I hate m&ms sobthats saying something. In would Definitely recommend these to others.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
I love m&ms my favorites ones it's with peanut inside, so good my favorite by far
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
AMAZING FLAVOR!!carrot cake is what you asked for and carrot cake is what they gave you! It's perfect because they are so sweet you can control yourself on how much you indulge in.
Valerie L.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
These are way way too sweet!!! The artificial carrot cake flavoring is completely off resulting in the candy having an off putting flavor.
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
I bought these M&M's because I love both M&M's and carrot cake, but I didn't expect them to taste much like carrot cake. It is insane how much they have that carrot cake flavor to them.They need put these out either year round or at least every Easter.
Cheyeandra H.
Sergeant Blf, IA
These are very very rich, and taste like carrots more than cake.. Sweet carrots.. Not a good flavor
Deedee J.
When I tell you i love these things is like a sweet sensation ............
Courtney E.
These are DANGEROUS! They taste like cream cheese frosting with a hint of that carrot cake spice. I had them when pregnant....hehe. Needless to say, I didn't share!!
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
Candy coating was good, first bite and taste were also good. I felt that the M&Ms could have been a tad creamier and less chalky in texture.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?