M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
These taste just like carrot cake, and it is amazing. I would highly recommend to anybody, especially pregnant women craving carrot cake lol
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, IN
These were so yummy, however, if you ate to much (as with any candy) it lost how good it really was. I would recommend to a friend absolutely!
Nina V.
Honestly I appreciate the novelty of it but they were not great :/ I think they were just a little too sweet and I wish they had had more of a mild carrot/cream cheese flavor and not so much super sweet white chocolate.
Kristy G.
Mesa, az
I thought that these were a little gross but my husband and son loved them and would probably insist on getting them again if they're ever on sale.
Katie R.
Pensacola, FL
These are very tasty! I first had them last year and will continue to purchase when they come out seasonally.
Yvenise M.
The taste of M&M'S WHITE CHOCOLATE CARROT CAKE flavor was awesome. The flavor tasted like i was really eating carrot cake.
Kristy G.
I am totally an M&M fanatic. I search and try every new flavor. This is not my favorite but it's close. I use it in cookies and in frosting on top of carrot cake. My family loves it.
Geoff P.
Provo, UT
The White Chocolate Carrot Cake M&Ms are extremely sweet. In my opinion they are too sweet, especially compared to what regular Carrot Cake taste like. My wife and I bought a bag of it last year, and I'm pretty sure it is still in the pantry. Save your money go for Regular M&ms which have a perfect balance of sweet and chocolate.
Cheyeandra H.
Sergeant Blf, IA
These are very very rich, and taste like carrots more than cake.. Sweet carrots.. Not a good flavor
atk k.
This is a great holiday candy and this is great for people who like white chocolate
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?