M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Dani S.
These are interesting. When I first tried one, I thought they may be too sweet. But as I ate another few, they have a great flavor. I usually buy my M&M's at Target, and it was no different with these. For a once a year treat, I would purchase them.
Geoff P.
Provo, UT
The White Chocolate Carrot Cake M&Ms are extremely sweet. In my opinion they are too sweet, especially compared to what regular Carrot Cake taste like. My wife and I bought a bag of it last year, and I'm pretty sure it is still in the pantry. Save your money go for Regular M&ms which have a perfect balance of sweet and chocolate.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
Now these m & m's were one of their best creations. such a great taste just like you were eating a piece of carrot cake. target had them for a great price and i bought them numerous times before they were gone since they are a seasonal product. i would definitely recommend them to those who like the taste of carrot cake.
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
These m&m's are delicious. I know carrot cake flavor sounds bizarre but last year we saw them at Walmart and they were amazing. We hurried back and bought more. They didn't come back this year but I wish they had. I love them.
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I normally don't purchase any flavored M & M's because I don't find them tasty, but I purchased these because my husband wanted to try them. Honestly, they are not good. They are very sweet and don't really taste like carrot cake. I wouldn't recommend them.
Eileen K.
Bayonne, NJ
This is my favorite M&M flavor. I don't really even love the taste of carrot cake but these are so good. My mom loves carrot cake and she can finish a whole bag. Very cute, with the colors and really fun to eat.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can you say yummy? The carrot cake M&m's are the best I've ever had. They taste like a party in your mouth. I look forward to them every year, I find them at target for a pret reasonable price. Highly recommend giving them a try, completely worth it
Melody P.
I was so excited when theae came out cause i love love love m&ms and carrot cake is my favorite cake! man i was so sad when they didn't taste the way i expected. not bad really but not what i was expecting. :(
Naomi N.
I love seeing what flavors come out for each holiday. Of all the specialty flavors this was one of my favorites. I love the combo of nutmeg with white chocolate and a hint of cream cheese. Yum!
Shaunte H.
Newark, OH
This tasted just like carrot cake but was just a little too sweet for me to eat too much of. I liked the M & Ms they were really good but I think I'll stick to the regular milk chocolate ones
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?