M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Emily G.
Dalton, GA
So good you'll love it and it taste like heaven in your mouth. You need to but this now!!! Its so good !!!!!
Jennifer B.
Stratford
I don't know how they do it. But it tastes just like carrot cake. Delicious and you can use them to decorate.
Charlotte c.
Cardiff, South Glam
These are crazy !! You forget the flavors go to eat them and bam no peanut or chocolate in sight it's so weird but delicious
Sarina S.
Toronto, ON
Love m&m they are the perfect mixture of hard shell with chocolate centre which just melts in your mouth easily
Nunu S.
Always loved the original M&M's, but this ones are so addictive! White cholate is my fave and the carrot cake flavor makes it even more yummy!
Jacqueline M.
Ennismore , ON
I was super excited when I saw these in the store, what a let down. They tasted awful. My husband who will literally eat any chocolate had one and threw the bag out.
Nitzan S.
M&M's are my favorite treats.
I but them all the time, and especially love this flavor.
Cari M.
Georgetown, ON
Well, no one in my family enjoyed these. They had a very fake flavored taste to them and were just all around Terrible. We all preferred the regular ones to these. I would not purchase them again at all, nor would I recommend them to anyone. Over all, terrible.
Sara R.
Yorkton, SK
These were not my favorite flavor that M&M has come out with. Too sweet and not enough actual carrot cake flavor.
Nikola L.
There so good so sad there only here for easter one of my favorite kind of m&m's the white chocolate in them so good
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?