M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Son deliciosos tiene un sabor muy rico..comes uno y no puedes dejar de comer mas cremositos el sabor espectacular muy buen precio
Anakaren M.
San Diego, CA
My son loves looooves m&ms everything I take him to the store he enjoys them
Megan S.
Longmont , CO
You know I was actually surprised that I liked these because they seemed a little weird, but they're actually pretty good!
Julia P.
I loved these M & Medford candies!! Carrot Cake flavor was a genius idea! Absolutely genius!! We bought these around Easter as a treat. If they had them throughout the year, but weren't so expensive, we'd probably buy them year round. We would definitely be inclined to purchase them again.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can you say yummy? The carrot cake M&m's are the best I've ever had. They taste like a party in your mouth. I look forward to them every year, I find them at target for a pret reasonable price. Highly recommend giving them a try, completely worth it
Chelsea M.
Germantown, MD
The M&M White Chocolate Carrot Cake M&M's are pretty amazeballs! I brought home a bag last year, because of the colors - it matched the color theme for my sons birthday party, and my hubby was blown away at how tasty they are! We bought more this year!
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
These were great, loved them!! Would but again next year, like them again. They always do well with offering multiple varieties
Dani S.
These are interesting. When I first tried one, I thought they may be too sweet. But as I ate another few, they have a great flavor. I usually buy my M&M's at Target, and it was no different with these. For a once a year treat, I would purchase them.
Bridgette M.
Evant, TX
I guess I missed these at Easter I guess I will have to look for them next year.
Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
Fun colors for Spring and Easter. The taste is ok, a ,little too sweet and artificial. But overall a few pieces to snack on or add to a dessert are perfect for the season. The size of the package was just right to use in a recipe or fill a candy bowl.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?