M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Brittany  H.
Limestone , TN
Very very sweet! I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but I love these! Subtle hint of carrot cake! I buy these every year
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Got these around easter time. in my opinion they were horriable. I think I'll stick to the classic flavors next time. my kids ate them though. but they will eat almost any candy
Mylene A.
Bettendorf, IA
I wasn't sure how these would taste. Carrot cake flavored M&M's didn't sound like a good idea at all. However I was pleasantly surprised! They were so good! There's even a hint of cream cheese frosting flavor.
Crystal D.
Balch Springs , TX
I purchased this M&M product after Easter this year and I liked them initially, but after eating them a few more times, the flavor was a bit overwhelming.
Anna M.
Not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong I'm the biggest m&m fan out there but these just don't go well. I love each separate but it's not something I would enjoy. too sweet
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
These taste just like carrot cake, and it is amazing. I would highly recommend to anybody, especially pregnant women craving carrot cake lol
Kristy G.
I am totally an M&M fanatic. I search and try every new flavor. This is not my favorite but it's close. I use it in cookies and in frosting on top of carrot cake. My family loves it.
Kayla S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Did not like these at all, all you could taste is spice did not taste like any carrot cake I ever tasted
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
These are the bomb and I can't ever find any! A lady at work introduced me and I thought I died and went to heaven.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
My husband's Granny had a few bags of these and gave me one to try. They were actually pretty good and addicting.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?