M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can't never get enough of this m&m. I add them to my vanilla shakes or I add them to my trail mix. They taste really good.
Morgan Y.
So groossss! I don't like chocolate mixed with carrot at all. Cute for Easter but not good b
Amber P.
Love the carrot cake flavor. Easy to give out to friends and family for a little gift. Also good for baking.
Misty M.
Staunton, VA
These taste just like carrot cake. They are very sweet so you can't eat but a few at a time. Not my favorite, but still good.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Taste just like carrot cake! Great Easter basket add in! Love m&m's and carrot cake! Best of both worlds
Kathryn B.
As much as i love carrot cake , these do not taste that good at all. i really wish hey had a better flavor to them
marc s.
Downingtown, PA
Please do not eat these unless you really enjoy poor tasting carrot cake snacks. Was not very enjoyable and tasted very gross and artificial.
Danielle B.
SO ADDICTIVE! These are THE BEST M&M's ever. I buy bags of these around Easter to try to hold me over until the next time I see them. Sometimes I a lucky and find them on Amazon. Wish they were a year round flavor option. It would be great if these came in small packages.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Kinda weird but I had to try it. I only gave it 3 stars because after a while they started to taste a bit too sweet...strange to say about chocolate but there you go...
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
Since they were now his favorites. They are little too sweet, but really unique. Highly recommended and love the flavor. And I love carrot cake!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?