M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Tyana P.
Goleta, Ca
Really good. Has a different flavor to it but it's a tasty flavor. Highly recommend if looking for something chocolatey.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Love!! Taste is so good and I can satisfy my sweet tooth with just a few! White chocolate is my favorite!
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
In my opinion, best limited edition EVER!!! Love them! These M&M's have to be my favorite ever. Even more so than the regular flavors. Tastes just like carrot cake!
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV
Such a unique flavor. One of my favorite but I can never find it anymore. I hope they bring this back!
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
Omg so yummy! My favorite holiday edition candy. It tastes just like s real carrot cake but in chocolate form.
Starr z.
Denver, CO
Omg omg i love carrot cake so why wouldn't I like these. I can get a carrot cake fix anytime with these little guys. I wish they were sold all year around
Eymili r.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg me encantan los chocolates los mejores sin los chocolates no somos humanos..........
Shelby T.
Tonawanda, NY
I haven't actually purchased these myself but a co-worker got them one day and let me try a handful. I was a little nervous because, well....carrot cake flavored m&m's? But was actually very pleasantly surprised. They do taste like carrot cake but are not too overly flavored to where it tastes fake.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
These carrot cake M&M's tastes like Jesus loves you. They are so freaking good that I hoard them around Easter time.
Janell T.
Marion, IA
I do love chocolate and I do love Eminem's but these were not my favorite I love to try all varieties changes it up a little bit
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?