M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Desiree S.
Amarillo, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!!! They are amazing amd taste just like carrot cake! White chocolate is my fav all around!
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
These are SO addictive!!! I didn't think I would like them but I was sooo wrong. They taste just like the tops (frosting part) of the little Debbie carrot cakes ūüėä
Erica E.
Lewiston, ME
Eh these are okay. Not my favorite and I wouldn't buy again but if they were given as a gift I wouldn't throw them away.
Megan Y.
I was recently sent a bag of these in a care package from home from my parents since I won't be able to come home for Easter. These delicious candies have already been open and once something chocolatley gets open there is no turning back. With in only a few days was this bag here one day and gone the next and I am already calling my parents to send more. Highly recommended and love the flavor.
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
The crunchiness of the peanut and the sweetness of the chocolate is just mouth watering.
Tyana P.
Goleta, Ca
Really good. Has a different flavor to it but it's a tasty flavor. Highly recommend if looking for something chocolatey.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Love!! Taste is so good and I can satisfy my sweet tooth with just a few! White chocolate is my favorite!
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
In my opinion, best limited edition EVER!!! Love them! These M&M's have to be my favorite ever. Even more so than the regular flavors. Tastes just like carrot cake!
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV
Such a unique flavor. One of my favorite but I can never find it anymore. I hope they bring this back!
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
Omg so yummy! My favorite holiday edition candy. It tastes just like s real carrot cake but in chocolate form.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?