M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Naomi N.
I love seeing what flavors come out for each holiday. Of all the specialty flavors this was one of my favorites. I love the combo of nutmeg with white chocolate and a hint of cream cheese. Yum!
Jerri B.
I like carrot cake and I like mm's but not together the taste is way to rich for me. They send me into a complete sugar over load.
Ava R.
Arlington, TX
These are very rich in flavor, I can eat a handful and put the bag away from
Me... Its got a great taste and nice consistency but you eat too many you'll get a tooth ache...
Hannah G.
This Limited Edition pack of M&M's were so tasty. Although, they are hard to find, they are worth the trip. I love carrot cake and M&M's. The perfect match.
Shaunte H.
Newark, OH
This tasted just like carrot cake but was just a little too sweet for me to eat too much of. I liked the M & Ms they were really good but I think I'll stick to the regular milk chocolate ones
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Si quieres probar algo diferente ,este sabor te va a gustar ,así que tienen que comprarlos .
Deanna Y.
Tooele, UT
Interesting, basically chocolate with a cinnamon and nutmeg tone. It might have been better with white chocolate to give it a "cream cheese" element.
Bethany L.
Staunton, VA
These are amazing! I could eat regular m&ms but these I could devour all the time!
Tia K.
I love easter candy and these are so yummy!! I get excited for cadbury eggs and these!
Emily S.
Sanbornville, NH
These are soooo yummy! Perfect Easter candy :) these never last long in my house
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?