M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Tried this flavor of m & m's last year, they are horrible. I would not recommend them
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
I love white chocolate so I was super excited when I came across the M&M's white chocolate. Great taste.
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Interesting flavor. Doesn't really taste like carrot cake although the kids really enjoyed them. Very rich great if you have a sweet tooth.
Kelly D.
Marion, VA
Not a big fan of these, they were way too sweet for my tastes, and they didn't really taste like carrot cake. I don't recommend these.
Rachel M.
Springville, AL
I discovered the Carrot Cake flavored M&M's last Easter. I bought one bag and my family made them disappear very quickly. When I went back to the store there weren't many bags left. I went ahead and bought three bags to put away for the Zombie Apocalypse. The check-out guy was concerned there wouldn't be any left by the time he got to go on his break and buy some himself. Since they were now his favorites. They are little too sweet, but really unique.
Berria L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love love love love love love love love this product to the ends of the earth
Shawrita R.
Orlando, FL
My all-time favorite M&M's. I buy several bags at a time because they really are limited & hard to find. I live white chocolate & became a fan of Carrot cake because of these. I really love them. Wish they were around year round.
Natasha C.
lindale, tx
Bought these for my children's for Easter and they really enjoyed them. I thought thy were ok.
Melissa B.
Lebanon, OH
I love white chocolate and I love carrot cake so I thought this combo would be great. Well let me start by saying that is absolutely not the case. Somethings are better separate and this combo is definitely one of them.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
Not really a fan of these.
The carrot cake flavor was very fake and almost chemically.
The chocolate flavor was nice though, and that classic m and m crunch was nice.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?