M&M's White Chocolate Carrot Cake Flavor, Easter Limited Edition (2 9.9oz Packs)

BY M&M'S

• Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
  • These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to fi...1 Answers
Joy P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bought this on sale for 75 percent of after easter sale because I love carrot cake. It does not taste like carrot cake at all but does taste good more like a white mocha with orange flavoring.
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
I really liked the carrot cake m&m s. They had a good flavor. I have not seen them out this holiday season yet. I really enjoy how M&M keeps putting out new flavors for each season. It is fun to try new things.
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Love M&M's but this flavor is probably the worst thryhave made so far. My opinion too many special flavors they are trying to come up with. If its not broken (original m&m) why try to fix it.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Umm..I wanted so badly to love these! But I don't. I will devour most anything chocolate, but I gotta draw the line here! Gross! Doesn't even taste like carrot cake...
destiny r.
Stanton, KY
I love m&ms but these were absolutely disgusting! Some things are not meant to be mixed and chocolate and carrot cake is one of them!
Kendra S.
Shallotte, NC
I love carrot cake so I was pretty excited when I saw these in the store they are really good I would definitely buy them again!
Amber R.
London, OH
I love carrot cake and for a candy this is spot on. Plus they are M&Ms so in my book they can do no wrong anyway!!!
Christina S.
Charlotte, MI
These were not one of my favorites. But I di like these over actual cheese cake any day though! My kids love them.
Lynn M.
Grimes , IA
Not impressed. Very very sweet. Probably wouldn't buy them again. Too much white chocolate for me.
Nina V.
Honestly I appreciate the novelty of it but they were not great :/ I think they were just a little too sweet and I wish they had had more of a mild carrot/cream cheese flavor and not so much super sweet white chocolate.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?
Cameron P.
Are these still available? would love to try them!
Mary S.
These sound amazing? Looking for the new coffee nut?? Need to find both of these.
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?