BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Why were these discontinued 😢😢😢😢2 Answers
  • Anyone else think these taste like plastic? Definitely not carrot...1 Answers
  • Are these still available? would love to try them!1 Answers
Faye L.
These are so good! My aunt actually introduced me to them. I wish they had them around at other times of the year. They taste just like carrot cake and are so addicting. They are definitely worth the purchase especially if you like carrot cake and are willing to try different m&ms flavors.
Joy P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought this on sale for 75 percent of after easter sale because I love carrot cake. It does not taste like carrot cake at all but does taste good more like a white mocha with orange flavoring.
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
I really liked the carrot cake m&m s. They had a good flavor. I have not seen them out this holiday season yet. I really enjoy how M&M keeps putting out new flavors for each season. It is fun to try new things.
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Love M&M's but this flavor is probably the worst thryhave made so far. My opinion too many special flavors they are trying to come up with. If its not broken (original m&m) why try to fix it.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Umm..I wanted so badly to love these! But I don't. I will devour most anything chocolate, but I gotta draw the line here! Gross! Doesn't even taste like carrot cake...
Hayley F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I LOVE candy and I LOVE M&M's, but these were just a really gross flavor. I typically do like carrot cake, but these were just not doing it for me. However, my stepdad thought they were one of the greatest limited edition flavor of M&M's he's ever tried, so it just goes to show that tastes really do vary person to person. M&M's are usually a tad on the pricier side in my opinion, and since this flavor can be a hit or miss, I'd recommend buying them on clearance after the Easter season when they're marked down. That way you're not wasting money on something you hate, or if you end up liking it you ended up getting a really good deal- in either case you'll be glad you didn't pay full price.
Megan Y.
I was recently sent a bag of these in a care package from home from my parents since I won't be able to come home for Easter. These delicious candies have already been open and once something chocolatley gets open there is no turning back. With in only a few days was this bag here one day and gone the next and I am already calling my parents to send more. Highly recommended and love the flavor.
Rachel M.
Springville, AL
I discovered the Carrot Cake flavored M&M's last Easter. I bought one bag and my family made them disappear very quickly. When I went back to the store there weren't many bags left. I went ahead and bought three bags to put away for the Zombie Apocalypse. The check-out guy was concerned there wouldn't be any left by the time he got to go on his break and buy some himself. Since they were now his favorites. They are little too sweet, but really unique.
Danielle B.
SO ADDICTIVE! These are THE BEST M&M's ever. I buy bags of these around Easter to try to hold me over until the next time I see them. Sometimes I a lucky and find them on Amazon. Wish they were a year round flavor option. It would be great if these came in small packages.
Melissa B.
Bentonville , AR
I usually like the different m&m flavors, but the carrot cake m&ms tasted very artificial, I just could not eat them. And I love carrot cake! My son, who usually never eats the flavored m&ms loved them. So, a little odd, and I gave them another try from a second bag I bought for my son, and still the same result... I was disappointed.
Alex C.
Why were these discontinued 😢😢😢😢
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Where can I find these? & do you recommend?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
My boyfriend loves carrot cake! Where can I find these?
Angel S.
What's your favorite m&m's flavor?
Savannah R.
Where can I buy these at?!?