BY M&M'S

M&M's® White Chocolate Candy Corn.
Chocolate candies.
Artificial flavors. see more...

• Love these M&M's. They don't taste exactly like candy corn bu...1 Answers
  • White chocolate tends to be relatively sweet in comparison to reg...3 Answers
  • I have not seen this product this year...where are yall finding i...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "yummy yummy yummyyummy yummy yummy who don't like this candy ,,,very tasty ,,,,you want regret piping one in your mouth" in 3 reviews
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are on the biggest reason I look forward to Halloween. When ever I find them in the store I stock up. I am not a big candy corn person, But I absolutely love theses.  The white chocolate with this. Just make me love and feel like I am eating Fall. If you see these in the store, Even not a candy corn person like me. YOU NEED TO TRY THESES.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I personally do not enjoy the original candy corn candy so these are perfect for me as a white chocolate lover. For those who aren't familiar with white chocolate, it's far sweeter than milk chocolate so a little goes a long way. I can eat less of these and still feel satisfied and it's so nice to have an alternative to candy corn for decoration.

#HalloWIN
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
I had these last year and had a hard time eating it. I had gotten it the day after Halloween so it wasn't old. It's just really really sweet because of the white chocolate used coupled with the candy corn taste. I do like candy corn but I can't eat too much of it because of the sweetness. Same goes with the M&M's version.
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
This is my all time favorite Halloween snack! Nothing says it’s that spooky time of the year like these delicious candy’s!!! They taste so much like candy corn but better! I get them every time i see them in stores! lol when i see them on the end caps I know its that time of the year.
Tina F.
M & M Candy Corn flavor is no other M & M I have eaten before!!! I look for these every Halloween since they first came out. The crick of the candy coating and delicious center is more than amazing. You have to try them!M&M’S® Candy Corn
Amy S.
These are ok tasting. My kids will not eat this at all. I will probably not buy again but I would eat it again if someone else bought them. They do oddly taste like candy corn. I’m not a big candy corn eater and that’s why I’m giving it a 3 star.
Ashlee F.
independence, KY
I am not a candy corn person but I bought these because I’m am the crazy ‘limited edition’ flavor eater. These are not good, maybe it’s because I don’t care for candy corn. But my kids (who like candy corn) won’t eat them either.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite M&M's EVER! I look forward to Halloween because I know I'll be able to buy a bunch of bags! I keep them in my freezer, which is my favorite way to eat em. If you love M&M's and you love candy corn, you will love these! :)
Cora B.
I'm not a big fan of these M&M's even though I love Halloween. I much prefer the original M&M's and original candy corn. I wouldn't recommend these. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn
Laura G.
Homerville, GA
I absolutely love when it gets Halloween/fall time because these are my all time favorite M&M candy! I found these last year and have loved them ever since! They are not like true candy corn candies, they are so delicious and make me look forward to Halloween.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
How are these? Are they like all white chocolate or just the insides? They sound abit too sugary.
Dionysia b.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can I get these?
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have never seen these before but I am a candy corn Freak lol where can I find these?
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Woww i have never seen these till now on influenster chocolate is my favorite now white chocolate m & m's and with a hint of candy corn just wooow. have to try these where can i buy these ?
Maiya T.
Tifton, GA
I have not seen this product this year...where are yall finding it at?