BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seen these a few days ago at the corner store and figured I'd pick up a pack to give em' a try. I gotta admit, I didn't think I'd like them too much but they were actually pretty delish. The center is filled with sugary-sweeet white chocolate, and kind of reminds me of a Cookies & Cream Chocolate Bar (minus the cookie, of course). Their thin, candy coated shells are brightly colored in all of your favorite traditional M&M colors too! Theyre the PERFECT sweet and yummy 'anytime snack' that all ages are sure to enjoy!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&Ms White Chocolate Candy is great and I love it! This candy is hard to find. First, found and bought them from my local Walgreens! However, lately I haven't been seeing them. The candy is not sold everywhere and it should be! I recommend the White Chocolate M&Ms if you can find them!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
IM SO SAD THEY DISCONTINUED THESE! , specially the white ones they melt in your mouth and are not like super sweet, quality is awesome the best treat out there for me, i only wish they would come back during the holidays or other occasions! love the flavor
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Awwww I see now that this product is tagged as discontinued...I loved them! I am a rare type of human that dislikes chocolate in all forms except for the white variety. I was really happy that these existed because they were delicious and hopefully they come back.
Bianca S.
My husband and I found these about 2 years ago on Valentine’s Day and could never find them again up until recently when we came across them at CVS. Omg these are the bestttt m&m’s flavor. We love these!!
B F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can only eat white chocolate since I'm allergic to regular chocolate and I've been pretty happy with all the white chocolate choices lately.
Except this time. I just bought these and all I could handle was 1 PIECE OF CANDY
It's the grossest "white chocolate candy" out there. It was like biting into butter without the flavor of white chocolate. (Those of us who enjoy white chocolate know what I'm talking about?
Terrible m&ms flavor! I'd rather eat regular m&ms!
Tiffany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite M&Ms.  They are a delicious sweet treat.   They are even sweeter than other British chocolate.  I hope they are not seasonal and they are made an everyday flavor.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love white chocolate and you love M&M’S® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend you need to try these! They are amazing! They are a little more hard in texture than the original M&Ms so be prepared to be a little caught off guard! I would highly recommend these if you are looking to try something different.
Karri P.
I saw these at a gas station yesterday in a single serving pack and was excited to try them. I really like white chocolate. Initially, I thought they were pretty good, but after a few, they were just way too sweet. They aren't terrible, but know they are insanely sweet. For me, they don't even make the top 5 of m&m varieties so I probably would not buy them again.
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these m&m's. These are my favorite. I eat this every weekend. I like the packaging. It's an affordable price. I bought this candy at Walmart. This chocolate is worth repurchasing. I recommend this to anyone who likes white chocolate.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
So I haven't seen these yet. Anyone else?
Akhil P.
Is this a seasonal or regional item? I can't seem to find this product anywhere.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Are they better than the milk chocolate?
Ra M.
kuwait
Who loves this? I know I do.
Lucy K.
where did you guys find these?