BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zerlaine P.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
IM SO SAD THEY DISCONTINUED THESE! , specially the white ones they melt in your mouth and are not like super sweet, quality is awesome the best treat out there for me, i only wish they would come back during the holidays or other occasions! love the flavor
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Awwww I see now that this product is tagged as discontinued...I loved them! I am a rare type of human that dislikes chocolate in all forms except for the white variety. I was really happy that these existed because they were delicious and hopefully they come back.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&Ms White Chocolate Candy is great and I love it! This candy is hard to find. First, found and bought them from my local Walgreens! However, lately I haven't been seeing them. The candy is not sold everywhere and it should be! I recommend the White Chocolate M&Ms if you can find them!
Jill K.
Omg! I adore white chocolate. Even though it is technically not chocolate at all. I flip over these m&ms. They are hard to find in my region but when I see them I have to buy them! I am a fan of all m&ms but these bad boys....
Tiffany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite M&Ms.  They are a delicious sweet treat.   They are even sweeter than other British chocolate.  I hope they are not seasonal and they are made an everyday flavor.
fernanda C.
Miami
They're yummy M&M's! What more needs to be said? The only slight negative is that the zip top seal on the bag I received wasn't lined up just right and didn't work. I already had intentions on putting them in another container so it wasn't an issue for me, but worth mentioning.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love white chocolate and you love M&M’S® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend you need to try these! They are amazing! They are a little more hard in texture than the original M&Ms so be prepared to be a little caught off guard! I would highly recommend these if you are looking to try something different.
Keyshia C.
New York
White Chocolate M&M's are now my new favorites! A straight 5-star hit! I'm a white chocolate lover forever. The pastel colors are so pretty and I cant say enough good about it, it's a satisfying snack but I do recommend it to M&M's white chocolate lovers. Yum Yum! The best I ever had. Too bad it was a limited edition. I was lucky to find these in four 9.9 ounce bags on Amazon.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I was so excited to try these I have searched for months and months for these with no luck then stumbled across these tonight and was so happy I was jumping for joy. I took my first bite and was so sad they have an odd after taste I guess cause of the coating and the white chocolate is not as sweet as say the white chocolate from Reese's just so sad at this point.
Karri P.
I saw these at a gas station yesterday in a single serving pack and was excited to try them. I really like white chocolate. Initially, I thought they were pretty good, but after a few, they were just way too sweet. They aren't terrible, but know they are insanely sweet. For me, they don't even make the top 5 of m&m varieties so I probably would not buy them again.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
So I haven't seen these yet. Anyone else?
Akhil P.
Is this a seasonal or regional item? I can't seem to find this product anywhere.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Are they better than the milk chocolate?
Nicole J.
Are these really that good? I love white Chocolate!!
Lucy K.
where did you guys find these?