BY M&M'S #91 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love white chocolate and you love M&M’S® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend you need to try these! They are amazing! They are a little more hard in texture than the original M&Ms so be prepared to be a little caught off guard! I would highly recommend these if you are looking to try something different.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&Ms White Chocolate Candy is great and I love it! This candy is hard to find. First, found and bought them from my local Walgreens! However, lately I haven't been seeing them. The candy is not sold everywhere and it should be! I recommend the White Chocolate M&Ms if you can find them!
Jill K.
Omg! I adore white chocolate. Even though it is technically not chocolate at all. I flip over these m&ms. They are hard to find in my region but when I see them I have to buy them! I am a fan of all m&ms but these bad boys....
Tiffany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite M&Ms.  They are a delicious sweet treat.   They are even sweeter than other British chocolate.  I hope they are not seasonal and they are made an everyday flavor.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Yummmy! I could just keep writing that word over and over for these M&M s because really that one word says it all. I'm a chocoholic in a big way and these are on par with much more expensive white chocolate and in adorable colors to boot. My biggest concern is if they are seasonal because I would be so bummed. These are amazing yummy #m&I'maddict #whitechocolaterules
fernanda C.
Miami
They're yummy M&M's! What more needs to be said? The only slight negative is that the zip top seal on the bag I received wasn't lined up just right and didn't work. I already had intentions on putting them in another container so it wasn't an issue for me, but worth mentioning.
Keyshia C.
New York
White Chocolate M&M's are now my new favorites! A straight 5-star hit! I'm a white chocolate lover forever. The pastel colors are so pretty and I cant say enough good about it, it's a satisfying snack but I do recommend it to M&M's white chocolate lovers. Yum Yum! The best I ever had. Too bad it was a limited edition. I was lucky to find these in four 9.9 ounce bags on Amazon.
Karri P.
I saw these at a gas station yesterday in a single serving pack and was excited to try them. I really like white chocolate. Initially, I thought they were pretty good, but after a few, they were just way too sweet. They aren't terrible, but know they are insanely sweet. For me, they don't even make the top 5 of m&m varieties so I probably would not buy them again.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I was so excited to try these I have searched for months and months for these with no luck then stumbled across these tonight and was so happy I was jumping for joy. I took my first bite and was so sad they have an odd after taste I guess cause of the coating and the white chocolate is not as sweet as say the white chocolate from Reese's just so sad at this point.
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these m&m's. These are my favorite. I eat this every weekend. I like the packaging. It's an affordable price. I bought this candy at Walmart. This chocolate is worth repurchasing. I recommend this to anyone who likes white chocolate.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
So I haven't seen these yet. Anyone else?
Akhil P.
Is this a seasonal or regional item? I can't seem to find this product anywhere.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Are they better than the milk chocolate?
Nicole J.
Are these really that good? I love white Chocolate!!
Lucy K.
where did you guys find these?