BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M & M's White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies: Candy corn colored disguises White chocolate surprise inside

• Love these M&M's. They don't taste exactly like candy...1 Answers
  • White chocolate tends to be relatively sweet in compariso...3 Answers
  • I have not seen this product this year...where are yall f...3 Answers
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I personally do not enjoy the original candy corn candy so these are perfect for me as a white chocolate lover. For those who aren't familiar with white chocolate, it's far sweeter than milk chocolate so a little goes a long way. I can eat less of these and still feel satisfied and it's so nice to have an alternative to candy corn for decoration.

#HalloWIN
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
This is my all time favorite Halloween snack! Nothing says it’s that spooky time of the year like these delicious candy’s!!! They taste so much like candy corn but better! I get them every time i see them in stores! lol when i see them on the end caps I know its that time of the year.
Tina F.
Denham Spgs, LA
M & M Candy Corn flavor is no other M & M I have eaten before!!! I look for these every Halloween since they first came out. The crick of the candy coating and delicious center is more than amazing. You have to try them!M&M’S® Candy Corn
Ashlee F.
Harrodsburg, KY
I am not a candy corn person but I bought these because I’m am the crazy ‘limited edition’ flavor eater. These are not good, maybe it’s because I don’t care for candy corn. But my kids (who like candy corn) won’t eat them either.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite M&M's EVER! I look forward to Halloween because I know I'll be able to buy a bunch of bags! I keep them in my freezer, which is my favorite way to eat em. If you love M&M's and you love candy corn, you will love these! :)
Cora B.
I'm not a big fan of these M&M's even though I love Halloween. I much prefer the original M&M's and original candy corn. I wouldn't recommend these. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster M&M’S® White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies
Laura S.
Lakeland, GA
I absolutely love when it gets Halloween/fall time because these are my all time favorite M&M candy! I found these last year and have loved them ever since! They are not like true candy corn candies, they are so delicious and make me look forward to Halloween.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always get these every year around Halloween. It's my FAVORITE this time of year. It doesn't really taste like candy corn though. But it's delicious! I'd highly recommend buying this candy if you haven't tried it !!
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
When I think Halloween my favorite treat candy corn is the first thing to come to mind. And wwhats better than candy corn and m and m's together? They are delicious and the perfect go to snack for Halloween! M&M’S® White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies
Miranda S.
Sunfield, MI
It is scary how many of these I eat in the month of October! Best candy EVER!!!! My absolute fav! Go get yourself a bag! Yum!!!! #M&Ms #Yum #WhiteChocolate

#FavFallTreat M&M’S® White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
How are these? Are they like all white chocolate or just the insides? They sound abit too sugary.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I have never seen these before but I am a candy corn Freak lol where can I find these?
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Woww i have never seen these till now on influenster chocolate is my favorite now white chocolate m & m's and with a hint of candy corn just wooow. have to try these where can i buy these ?
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
Where can I get these?
Maiya T.
Tifton, GA
I have not seen this product this year...where are yall finding it at?