BY MASTERFOODS #43 in Candy Variety Packs

M&m's, starburst, skittles & twix fun size variety bag 85 ct see more...

• Can I get these in the uk?2 Answers
  • Perfect for kids,fun size snack for on the go, or in thr car, fav...2 Answers
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Ok the Good AND the bad.... The good, a flavor for anytime of the day, you want crunch... got it, chocolate got it... Juicy starburst Boom it's in there.. the BAD.... they are TOO SMALL! why should I have to open 3 to be happy... I want the candy the "fun size" that it USED to be. :(
Deidre E.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, let's just say this is heaven in a bag within little bags (minus the skittles). I have a sweet tooth, so when I have my candy cravings, this is a go to. Not to mention, they're on sale at Rite Aide 3 for $9.99 (not bad considering one bag is about $4 and some change).
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these variety bags! They are so packed with good brand can't and are perfect for birthday goody bags and piñatas. Such a great price for the amount of candy they come with.
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
Oh my God I love chocolate really good and they can eat all day and not even get tired of eating and I just love chocolate it's so good it's the best candy ever
Evelin R.
All of these candies in the bag are tasty so I definitely buy these forbhalloween and if I have some left over I know that I like them so I can eat them :p
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a must have bag. For any party or any occasion you may have. They don't cost too much and you know you'll have candy left over
Diana S.
Good variety pack of candy for the candy dishes at work or at home. The variety of chocolate and fruit flavored candy is a good mix.
Sarah B.
West Hartford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favorite halloween candy mix. sweet and chocolatey. twix is by far my favorite. the smaller size is the perfect bite.
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
This is the perfect mix of goodies for everyone in the family! We love having fruity flavors and chocolate in one bag.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I would definitely purchase this bag of candy. This bag has all my favorite kind of candy so, it's a win for me.
milly  r.
london
Perfect for kids,fun size snack for on the go, or in thr car, faviutes all into one. Bag, my kids love it
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Can I get these in the uk?