BY GENERIC

M&M'S Raspberry Chocolate Candies: Made with dark chocolate Mars real chocolate Resealable zipper Kosher see more...

Jill W.
Amherst, MA
THESE WERE MY FAVORITE EVER, as a lover of chocolate, raspberry, and the combination of the two. I read that they went out of production due to unpopularity (wtf). Did anybody love these as much as me and want them to bring them back?
Quinn R.
I had high hopes for this flavor, since my entire family loves this candy. I didn't like the smell nor the taste. It was way overpowering for me. I had to throw them out since no one would eat them.
Samantha H.
someone please let me know how these are! I don't see very good reviews on it, but I sure do love raspberries and dark chocolate together! and in an m&m form? it sounds like it is a match made in heaven! Ive never seen these in any of my local stores unfortunately
Katy E.
Too wild of a taste for me. When I eat an M&M, I expect a savory, not sweet, flavor. I just couldn't get used to the berry taste.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
This are delicious would recommended anyone to buy this. Just wished they weren't limited time only
Katie L.
Are these actually good? Or are they nasty? Just wondering before I go out a d spend the money on them.?!
Jill W.
Amherst, MA
Are these out of production? I miss them so much 😞
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this an artificial raspberry taste?