M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candy

by M&M's

M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candy

Is it crunchy or soggy on the inside?
Does anyone know how could I get those in the UK?
Does this come in original?
Start your review of M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candy!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I just wasn't a fan of these. It is different strokes for different folks but these weren't my favorite. I'm not really a pretzel person so maybe thats all it is. Im more of a peanut M&M'S type. I would not repurchase these.
illianna A.
Austin
This is good because it's sweet and salty which I love. They just need to stop making new flavors like this was good and all but the ones like coffee it's like why
Stacie F.
Chino Hills, CA
Ohh yummy. these are the best chocolate covered pretzel's by far one of my favorite M&M's they have out. the other is Crispy. I don't think M&M can go wrong with any of their flavors. This one has a perfect crunch to them. I typically buy them at CVS.
Judy W.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite m&m's out of the collection. What I love about these m&m's is that they have crunchy and salty flavor in the middle which goes great with chocolate especially.
Jolene A.
Randleman, NC
Mars needs to stop here this is the best M&M ever salty and sweet for the perfect combo. I have seen some combos I would like to come back but this one needs to stay I hope they do not take this product away.
Ashley E.
Enid, OK
These are the perfect afternoon snack when you need a good salty-sweet combo!
These are the perfect afternoon snack when you need a good salty-sweet combo!
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candy uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand & these are so good! Salty and sweet is the best combination! #candy #chocolate #food
Jodi W.
Groveland, FL
I really enjoy M&M with pretzel pieces. It's the the right balance of salty and sweet to satisfy those cravings. There's also plenty in the pack to share with friends!
Kassandra C.
Amesbury, MA
Whoever thought these up is amazing! Great for if I am not in the mood a heavier chocolate. You can never go wrong with anything with chocolate and pretzel combo.
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmm- chocolate and pretzels! These are great except hard on my teeth. Was so excited when these first came out but don't purchase anymore due to that problem. I'll stick to regular , Dark chocolate covered pretzels!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...