Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I am the type of girl that always has to balance out my "salty" with "sweet" when snacking. I am wondering if this would be heaven for me. :) I really like chocolate covered pretzels around Christmastime. Do these taste similar or is there more chocolate than pretzel?
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
Get a few bags of different flavor m and m's and mx them in one jar and set out for guests or the holidays. Careful though- they are addicting.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
4 years, 3 months ago
There is more chocolate but they are still a little salty
Allison W.
Allison W.
Fort Thomas, KY
5 years ago
I don't find the pretzel part real salty, I think it's more for crunch than for salt.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
5 years ago
I think the ratio is off, I find them lacking in salty.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
5 years ago
I definitely don't like these as much as chocolate covered pretzels. They're great, but maybe the fact that they're M&M sized takes away from the goodness of sweet and salty. They're gone way too quickly to enjoy them :)
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
5 years ago
It really has the perfect amount of chocolate and pretzel. It does remind me of christmas time. They are just super good.
Catie W.
Catie W.
Lemoore, CA
5 years ago
I think you would love these then. Mmm so good!
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
5 years ago
I am right here with you I always find myself portion out my sweet and salty so it taste just right. So the answer is yes these are a good and easy substitution
Krista M.
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
5 years ago
I say it's a less melty version of a chocolate covered pretzel...no gooey hands!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
5 years ago
These are the perfect combo of chocolate and pretzel so the salty/sweet is balanced.