Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I am the type of girl that always has to balance out my "salty" with "sweet" when snacking. I am wondering if this would be heaven for me. :) I really like chocolate covered pretzels around Christmastime. Do these taste similar or is there more chocolate than pretzel?
Robin J.
Robin J.
July 29, 2013, 10:28 p.m.
Get a few bags of different flavor m and m's and mx them in one jar and set out for guests or the holidays. Careful though- they are addicting.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
July 28, 2013, 4 p.m.
There is more chocolate but they are still a little salty
Allison W.
Allison W.
Nov. 14, 2012, 4:13 p.m.
I don't find the pretzel part real salty, I think it's more for crunch than for salt.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Nov. 12, 2012, 2:53 p.m.
I think the ratio is off, I find them lacking in salty.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Nov. 10, 2012, 9:22 a.m.
I definitely don't like these as much as chocolate covered pretzels. They're great, but maybe the fact that they're M&M sized takes away from the goodness of sweet and salty. They're gone way too quickly to enjoy them :)
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Oct. 27, 2012, 3:32 p.m.
It really has the perfect amount of chocolate and pretzel. It does remind me of christmas time. They are just super good.
Catie W.
Catie W.
Oct. 26, 2012, 8:14 p.m.
I think you would love these then. Mmm so good!
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Oct. 26, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
I am right here with you I always find myself portion out my sweet and salty so it taste just right. So the answer is yes these are a good and easy substitution
Krista M.
Krista M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
I say it's a less melty version of a chocolate covered pretzel...no gooey hands!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:50 p.m.
These are the perfect combo of chocolate and pretzel so the salty/sweet is balanced.
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
I love chocolate covered pretzels as well and these did remind me of them.