BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1967)
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I don't really like these. I feel like the texture of the outside of the M&M is weird mixed with the hard crunch of the peanut. I wouldn't sit down and eat a whole bag of these like I would their other products. Which may...be a good thing? Lol!
Anastasia P.
Thessaloniki , Evosmos
It's the first chocolate snack that when I try it for the first I didn't like it. I don't know why and it's really strange because I love peanuts and chocolate but maybe I don't like the match of these two
Adrianne L.
Why would you ruin a perfectly good m&m by sticking a peanut in the middle. Why?!?
Madison  M.
I do not really like the M&M's Peanut Butter candies. They are not very comfortable in my mouth. Although, this is just my personal preference. It is a peanut covered in thick milk chocolate with artificial colored flavoring.
miriam g.
Salem, MA
M&M's pretzel is way better only because I don't like peanuts. Not my favorite. The others are fine though.
Belle M.
I hate peanuts but this candy must be good because it runs out in my house so fast. Then we eventually buy it again. I'm scared for my life!
Emma C.
I hate peanut m&ms! I have never liked them, and never buy them! What's worse than regular m&ms? Peanut m&ms!
Sophie S.
I'm not a huge fan of these. I can eat them but I don't like peanut greatly. I like that they're quite big and so you get what you pay for because there are the right amount in a decent sized bag.
Casey H.
These M&Ms are Ok. I think the chocolate is more oversweetened than actual milk chocolate.
Shanna R.
I'm not a fan of candy bars or things like it normally but I will have a few of these if the kids get some from halloween.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?