9 colors available

Kathrine F.
Kathrine F.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I love these candies! The peanut is such a nice addition to the classic Hershey chocolate. These never disappointe!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut m&ms they are perfect for when you are hungry and have to wait to eat because the peanuts are full of protein so it fills u up until you have an actual meal
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN
Love these peanut m&ms. They're a good ratio of chocolate and peanuts. They're very good and give a little kick to plain old chocolate.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
I just had a huge craving for these today. These are by far the best candy especially mixed with pretzels
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite m&m, i stash them in my room lol for my moody days. I swear if people only knew their life was spared by a hand full of peanut m&ms! lol
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Foodie Expert
Omg this is my favorite chocolate.. I can eat them everyday.. I'm at work eating then all the time lol.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
M&M's Peanut is my favorite candy. I eat them 1 color at a time and it runs my son crazy but it's just a thing I do. I keep them in my bag for a quick snack and always to the movies! Nuts are a protein so there's an up side besides the fact best candy ever and been around forever!
Kaoutar R.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Loooooooove m&m peantus and the peanut butter one , great taste,,,,... I don't see the coconut one anymore , is it discontinued??????
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Rego Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Hands down, one of my favorite chocolates of all time! Once you start eating it, there's no way to stop! Its so deliciously nutty :D
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.