Tania V.
What kids don't love M&M's even adults, these can never get old. not matter how old you are, makes a great idea to put on top of a cupcake give the kids a way to interact and be creative.
Brooke J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
How can you go wrong with a classic candy?! Great if you're like me and like peanuts but not peanut butter.
Madison L.
These are delicious! One can never go wrong with m&ms, but if you like peanuts it adds character!
Sarah L.
I love M&M 'S although my favorite is not the peanuts one I enjoy eating eat when I feel like eating sweet and salty.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Kris c.
Who doesn't love these? When I am in a hurry and don't have time to make something to take to a gathering, it's always a hit when I show up with a big bag of these!
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Foodie Expert
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my absolute favorite m and ms. I could eat these for days and fun size is always a win!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.