9 colors available

Alexys C.
Alexys C.
Love the peanut m&ms.. but the peanut butter ones have stolen my heart! It's hard to pick one flavor when buying my m&ms!
Rebecca  M.
Rebecca M.
Foodie Expert
I love m&m with the peanuts in the middle m&ms alone aren't my favorite but still good though
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Classic m&ms. When you buy big box of assorted the peanut ones are always the first to go
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these! They are a must on the shopping list.... Sweet & Salty I guess you can't go wrong!?
wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Love them I only like this brand I have tried other generic version and yuk and price is not to bad for small bags
carey b.
carey b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&'s! They are so addictive!!!! Perfect family snack. And you can control how many you eat
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Foodie Expert
These are great if you are doing some fundraising or selling conssesions for little league games.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
I just love this chocolates!!! they are crunchy and just delicious and the price just right...
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
I love these, a great combination of sweet and salty. My only complaint is that when you get one of the small packs, the size of the peanuts only allows about 10 peanut M&Ms in the bag compared to 30-40 regular size M&Ms? I prefer the peanut butter M&Ms, because they are smaller and equally delicious.
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Warm Springs, OR
Foodie Expert
Uh so everyone knows you can never go wrong with M&Ms. There's so many choices. To go with you feelings at the moment, huh?
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.