Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Anytime I see a regular sized bag of m&ms I'm like "lol!" These are my go-to candy for celebrations, stress, breakups, and pms.
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Micheala D.
Lithonia, GA
This candy will curb any craving you have for chocolate. This is my favorite candy and satisfies me every time. I love it.
Sami E.
Elba, ID
Peanut M&M's are hands down my favorite treat! These are
so very good. It says sharing size, but who are they kidding? I eat the whole bag myself:)
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
HAHAHA! I bought 3 bags of these for my boyfriend yesterday lol. He's in love with them so much i got him the bags!!! He had to share though.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
I love M&M's Peanuts! Who doesn't love a chocolate covered peanut? And who wouldn't love a 42 oz bag, especially since you can't eat just one!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?