Karla H.
Goshen , IN
Out of all of the m&m's these have got to be my absolute favorite! I absolutely love the taste of peanuts and chocolate together
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
All I can say is YUMMMMMMM!! I grew up eating these things. I make sure to pick up the big bag if I choose to get any because they run out too fast.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
These are my absolute go-to favorite candy! Perfect bite size snack . Protien is an added bonus little pick me up!
Evelyn T.
Who doesn't love m&ms?! I always get the sharing size but you can bet I'm not sharing with anybody! One of my favorite chocolates for sure!
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
It's dangerous to buy the large re-sealable bag because before you know it, you've eaten half the bag......love the peanut center!
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Josie A.
Chocolate covered peanuts .. Evenly taste of chocolate and penut... In my opinion all colors taste the same
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?