9 colors available

Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
MMMM delicious. The only bad thing about these are that the bag is so big. Its hard to stop at just a handful when there is a whole bag.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
I could eat these all day everyday! This is the best snack candy that u can buy! The flavors with the chocolate & peanuts in the middle are the best part!
Reyne M.
Reyne M.
Goldsboro, NC
One of the best candies. I often crave this and when I get it, it hits my sweet tooth spot just right. Perfect balance of chocolate and nutty.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
You can never go wrong with M & Ms! I absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanut
Deja M.
Deja M.
Livermore, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favoriteeeee. they are so good. the only m&ms i actually enjoy
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
One of my favorite candies. I love this one so much more than the brown bag!
Liv N.
Liv N.
Peanut M&M's are so much more delicious than regular M&M's. I don't like the regular ones, but I love these.
Rebecca  M.
Rebecca M.
Foodie Expert
I love m&m with the peanuts in the middle m&ms alone aren't my favorite but still good though
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Classic m&ms. When you buy big box of assorted the peanut ones are always the first to go
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these! They are a must on the shopping list.... Sweet & Salty I guess you can't go wrong!?
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.