9 colors available

Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
One of my guilty pleasures. Who can eat just one. Love the mix of sweet with the crunch and saltiness of the peanuts.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
Who can hate this product. Its the greatest chocolate and peanut combination candy ever invented.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
One of the only M&M's that I like. (besides the peanut butter filled). This is a guilty pleasure of mine. Just the right amount of chocolate around the peanut.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I love M&M 'S although my favorite is not the peanuts one I enjoy eating eat when I feel like eating sweet and salty.
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these!! Better than regular m&m's, the peanuts add such a good flavor to them
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
LOOOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! so good whenever you need a protein pick me up or just want something sweet and salty.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Foodie Expert
Love me some m&m's, especially when i just want something sweet to eat when i don't have anything else. Love them.
paramee t.
paramee t.
I love m&m, I can't get enough of it and I'm so happy that these comes in a box of six packs.it's going to be my new addiction.
Lavinia K.
Lavinia K.
Sacramento, CA
I love these if you love peanuts and chocolate these are a must have especially on a road trip or long drive
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
One of my all time favorite candies, I am not one to be able to eat strait chocolate. These have the perfect balance of peanut and chocolate that wont melt and make a huge mess if you accidentally leave them in the car, your purse, or a diaper bag.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.