Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
These were part of candy tables at my daughter's 1st birthday party for the adults. Everyone loves them.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Karla H.
Goshen , IN
Out of all of the m&m's these have got to be my absolute favorite! I absolutely love the taste of peanuts and chocolate together
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love all the types of m&ms the peanut ones are the best I went to the m&m chocolate factory in Navada there are just so many flavors it's crazy they hardly ever sell the other types in stores
Hannah T.
Alpena, MI
Sharing size?! More like my size. I love peanut m&ms. These are one of my favorite varieties of m&ms.
Krystal  R.
North Fork, CA
Ah, Peanut M&M milk chocolate candies are such a classic. These are my second favorite M&M's right after the Almond M&M's.
Sarah L.
I love M&M 'S although my favorite is not the peanuts one I enjoy eating eat when I feel like eating sweet and salty.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love these Peanut M&M's thy say they are sharing packages but I prefer to eat them all myself
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Foodie Expert
Im not a huge fan of peanut M&Ms but you can never go wrong with M&Ms! This is the perfect size too!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this candy!! The combination of peanut and chocolate is just so good! It is my weakness.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.