9 colors available

JC H.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I don't eat peanuts by themselves. Occasionally, I eat PB&J. But whenever I get my hands on these, I could eat the whole box.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
The fact that these yummy m & m's have a peanut in them, so therefore have a bit of protein in them, help you feel a little less guilty about pigging out on them! My kiddos love them too.
Bria H.
Bria H.
Clinton, MD
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Peanut M&Ms. It such a classic and simple sweet. And everyone knows peanuts and chocolate were made for each other. It takes the original candy coated chocolate and ads a salty layer to it. I can easily finish a pack, which is a little dangerous.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! If you are craving some sweetness, this packs a good punch. Has some protein as well so it isn't completely unhealthy.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This chocolate mix with peanut is heaven a the taste priceless. Specially after you been craving
For something sweet to hit the spot. Loooove this
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
These are soooo good!!! I usually don't like peanuts but I love them mixed with m & m's. This is the best treat.
Nickie G.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
It's impossible to stop eating these once you get started. The crunchy, chocolatey, perfectly sweet and colorful things have been a favorite of mine ever since I can remember.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE peanut M&Ms!!! They are one of my favorite candies and they always taste good! Love the product and the company.
Janeira F.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The peanut ones are better than plain. Each bite has a nice size peanut in them and the chocolate it just right. I like the bigger bag because it last a little longer. When I'm on the go I put a few in a ziplock bag and take them with me.
Meranda R.
Meranda R.
Rochester, IN
We just love these for movie night with or boys. We like to take them with us on road trips,camping,add them in brownies to. Great to set a bowl out for supper bowl,get together s movie night or snacks.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.