Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Omg these are my favorite type of m&m's because they have a penut inside omg there so amazingly good hope I buy them again.
Catherine P.
I love m&m's especially the peanut ones, we usually get the really big bag to share and my family loves these they are also good to put in a bowl for parties or if u have a candy bar these are good to put
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
These are DELICIOUS. I don't really care for he regular ones but the peanut gives it that extra UMF that it needs for sure.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
Madison M.
Oceanside, CA
My family and I are obsessed! These candies are so delicious and fun to eat, the colors dye our tongue and the peanut inside adds a little texture and crunch that is wonderful!
Denise D.
Miami , FL
These always hit the spot and tend to travel pretty well so long as they aren't in a hot place or at the bottom of a heavy bag. Portion control is easy to lose track of though, so whenever I buy some, I divide and bag the portions before I begin eating mindlessly.
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Personally I like the original one the best, but this one isn't that bad either. The peanuts give an extra crunch and even out the sweetness pretty well!
Anne T.
My dad and i love this candy. It satisfy your craving and its kind of healthy. i like how it gives the pieces a nice crunch.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Anytime I see a regular sized bag of m&ms I'm like "lol!" These are my go-to candy for celebrations, stress, breakups, and pms.
Alexis L.
Yuma, AZ
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?