9 colors available

Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Foodie Expert
Yes. Buy these. If you love them, then this is the size for you. Perfect for parties, but even better for sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy. However, the side effect of eating this bag is that you won't want to see another M&M for months. But it's worth it.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
Peanut M&Ms are great, I buy them all the time , when I'm at the movies I buy it and mix it with my pop corn! ugh there just amazing candy!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
This is my second choice of M&M's. Perfect peanut and chocolate combination! Perfect sized easy open and close bag!
Emily L.
Emily L.
These are delicious, and easy to eat too many of, but I enjoy them as a treat once in awhile. I prefer plain M&Ms, but these are a nice change when you want something salty with your sweet.
Alannah R.
Alannah R.
I love me some peanut M&Ms. They taste great and they're so smooth on the tounge. An absolute must.
Mercedes T.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Foodie Expert
Best Snack ever! You can take them any where and they have do many different types. I just bought yesterday the m&nd crisps
Angela D.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
These are some of my favorite candies. They are very addictive but love the salty sweet taste
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
So good and so addictive. Crunchy, salty, sweet; definitely my favorite kind of M&M. Could eat sooo many of these.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
One of the classics! This is one of my favorite candies and great to fix that sweet tooth craving!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Foodie Expert
It's a love hate relationship. Love these! So yummy, but i forget how many I have eaten, and then end up feeling bad for eating a whole bag at one sitting!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.