9 colors available

Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love M&M's, i eat these all day, i always have a bag of them in mt backpack and munch on them all day jajajajja
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
This large bag of delicious Peanut M&Ms would be great for parties or families to enjoy!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Peanut is definitely the best M&M variety. These are perfect for the movies, mixed into ice cream, or of course by themselves. Impossible to eat just one handful.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
This is really good, I wished they would sell more pretzles kinds. The chocolate is really great. I enjoy these so does my husband & my son.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
How do you write a long review about m&ms... a good tasty chocolate treat, with the extra peanut crunch
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Peanut overpowers the chocolate in the m&m for me. It the peanut was salted or crushed into the m&m I'd probably like it more.
Maria H.
Maria H.
I love M&M’s!! These are a simple snack for us to take on the go. My husband loves them.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Kilmarnock, VA
I love these they are so good. The chocolate and the peanut together are so good.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
1) They are M&Ms
2) It's a Giant BAG!!!
I use these to fill my candy dispenser at my desk. Cheaper in the long run and everybody's happy!!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
These were unlimited on my honeymoon, my husband and I ate at least a bag a day! Best M&ms!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.