9 colors available

April B.
April B.
These are my go to snack during movies. I don't get anything but these candies. You can eat a handful or the whole bag if you want. I don't recommend it but you could. lol
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Fantasticcc! Perfect chocolate to peanut ratio. :) better than any other flavor of the m and ms
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt pleasant , SC
I love any M&M's. The peanut aren't my favorite, but I could never turn them down!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Best chocolate ever I love m&ms this is the tips of candy everyone should give out for Halloween I love it my husband loves them and the peanut gives it a delicious taste I wish they made a gigantic bag of m&ms I could eat them all year
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
bloomington, CA
I was Hungry and forgot to eat that gosh for these ... I love the flavor and the taste
Seyi S.
Seyi S.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
These are the best M&Ms to me. I just love the combination of the chocolatey flavor and the crunch of the peanut. Definitely a guilty pleasure that I am not ashamed of. Yummy and pleasurable delight all in your mouth!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Peanut M&M's are my all-time favorite candies. I love them with popcorn at the movies or a mini pack at work in the afternoon. The peanuts go perfectly with the chocolate and candy shell. Simply the best!
Celia G.
Celia G.
Foodie Expert
Honestly feel bad for people who are allergic to peanuts. Theses are absolutely amazing. This is honestly the best snack ever and its only $1.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I LOVE peanut butter M&M's. They are great because you can have just a little bit (one or two) or eat the whole bag. Chocolate and peanut mix is amazing.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Foodie Expert
I could eat these things all day! So addictive! The peanuts are my favorite!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.