9 colors available

Lancy D.
Lancy D.
Lancaster
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of M&M! Love the taste great for when I'm craving something sweet and salty!
Jahnya K.
Jahnya K.
Literally the best chocolate candy ever, ill eat one of the smaller bags each day, which I get from my local corner store for only a dollar. Ill suck off all the chocolate and eat the peanut as it is. The taste is delightful and is perfect for any season.
Fab M.
Fab M.
Foodie Expert
I could eat them everyday. Best chocolate candy. The chocolate just melts inside your mouth. Is the perfect chocolate. Crunchy and nutty.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Arcata, CA
Foodie Expert
Super tasty. You cant eat just one... bag. I always eat at least two bags at a time even though I know I shouldnt.
Zuleyka M.
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Favorite candy of all time nobody can go wrong with a bag of m&ms =) good for traveling movie night or even with dessert sum ice cream make ur own m&m ice cream lol
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Tupelo, MS
My FAVORITE! Chocolate and peanuts.. doesn't get any better!! My husband and I both love M&M Peanut
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Foodie Expert
The peanut version are my favorite of all the m&ms varieties. It has a nice texture and go down easy, maybe too easy.
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I actually prefer the peanut version over the original m&ms! Perfect amount of crunch.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Foodie Expert
Love m&m they are very tasty and I have loved them since I was a kid. They have a semi hard shell with chocolate in the middle.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Fantasticcc! Perfect chocolate to peanut ratio. :) better than any other flavor of the m and ms
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.