Kenzie S.
Watertown, NY
I love m&ms and the peanut ones are my favorite! They aren't too sweet and not too salty!
Nicole K.
Peanut M&M's in a big bag, well sure!!! Its just more candy to love and eat!!!
Tabitha E.
These are great little pickmeups. However, it's hard not to eat the whole bag!
Marlena A.
Concord, CA
Can never go wrong with peanut m&ms. One of my go to candies when I am craving chocolate.
amanda k.
Abington, MA
These are by far my favorite M&Ms, I can't stop eating them once I've started.
Skylynn W.
They are the best M&M'S if you ask me! I love peanuts and chocolate together!!
Nicole H.
I buy these for my parents all the time. They devour them within a week. They are yummy!
Tatiana B.
One of my favorite candies. I love this one so much more than the brown bag!
So good! Find it in any supermarket ūüĎć Not tood good for a diet but incedible flavor ūüėćūüėć
Demetria S.
Monument, CO
One of my favorite chocolate candies to buy.... I love peanuts and chocolate together!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?