BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have to say other than snickers that these are my all time favorite every time I'm at the store I grab a bag i love the way they taste with the peanut in the middle super yummy
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
My all-time favorite candy! And it is true that you can't eat just one! The chocolate is rich, the peanuts are always fresh and the candy coating puts it over the top. They are the perfect mood enhancer and the bigger the bag the better.
Rebecca I.
Oh man where to start? I am truly addicted to these! They are so good.. I try to just have a small handful but sometimes a handful becomes half the bag... I recommend that you go buy thus right now! And don't forget to bring some for me.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
M&M's are such a classic. There aren't many people out there who don't like them which makes using M&M's for baking serving or handing out a hit. Add the peanuts and they are even better. You can never go wrong with any of the flavors.
Lainey W.
Newark, DE
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth. I can't stop eating them so I only buy the smaller packages! LOL!
Nidhi p.
LOVE these little ones!!!!! Sooooo yummy! I love going to the m&m shop in Las Vegas so I can fill up my own bag with the colors I want. The peanut in the middle is a great surprise. I always take these along with me during travel.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love peanut m&ms they are perfect for when you are hungry and have to wait to eat because the peanuts are full of protein so it fills u up until you have an actual meal
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and i love peanuts and together they are delicious. I do not discriminate when it comes to chocolate, this is one of my favorites. They are not only delicious but has protein too, which we can say :) they are good for us.
Kelly R.
Yes. Buy these. If you love them, then this is the size for you. Perfect for parties, but even better for sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy. However, the side effect of eating this bag is that you won't want to see another M&M for months. But it's worth it.
Megan D.
A twist on the old classic regular milk chocolate M&M's, peanut M&M's have the same milk chocolatey taste with a peanut in the center. Perfectly wrapped up in a crunchy coating, peanut M&M's are even better than the regular!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?