9 colors available

Vivis D.
Vivis D.
Yummy . I love eating these . Especially at the movies. They obviously have peanuts in them so if your allergic to peanuts, I would not recommend eating these. I don't pass them out for Halloween either , again because people may be allergic
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
Nothing beats these. They have peanut and chocolate and they just taste the best. Plus you can bake cookies with these. It's a big bag!
Nidhi p.
Nidhi p.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
LOVE these little ones!!!!! Sooooo yummy! I love going to the m&m shop in Las Vegas so I can fill up my own bag with the colors I want. The peanut in the middle is a great surprise. I always take these along with me during travel.
Eden M.
Eden M.
My husband absolutely loves these! When he was deployed he asked me to send him a full box of these so I had 40 pounds of peanut m&ms. He's crazy addicted to them and we have them in our house year round! They're super yummy!!
KRISTIE H.
KRISTIE H.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
These sate great for the office!! Our entire group brings these in and we have bowls to put them in for meetings, circle discussions, etc! Lite snake and very tasty and I don't even like peanuts!!!
Madison O.
Madison O.
I can honestly say that Peanut M&Ms are one of the best M&Ms around. Not only does it have an amazing chocolatey center, but a peanut on the inside as well. This is definitely a great small snack that will satisfy anyone.
Trevor A.
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
Definitely not my favorite type of M&M but they are okay if you like chocolate and peanuts together. Still good though
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
I have to say other than snickers that these are my all time favorite every time I'm at the store I grab a bag i love the way they taste with the peanut in the middle super yummy
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
I love m&ms! I always have them at my house! Peanut is by far my favorite! I love the sweet and slight (but not overwhelming) saltiness of the the peanut! I eat these while watch movies, reading, doing school work!
casey h.
casey h.
Inman, SC
Great value and you can do so many fun things with them. from baking to snacking always a delicious not so healthy snack.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.