BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love chocolate?! These are just amazing! Perfect for holiday cookies! A whole peanut wrapped up in a nice chocolate coating and then coated with a candy shell! Delicious
Carey Jane O.
Jamaica, NY
This is such a good product. It's a good snack especially at school because it's not messy and it doesn't stick to your fingers especially when you're studying. It's also good for satisfying your sweet tooth
vanessa c.
I love the taste of these and have for year but in the last few years I've been a lot about reading labels. I'm not a huge fan of all the artificial colors in this product. They taste so good and the peanut ones are my favorite I just wish they didn't have the color
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to when I have a sweet tooth! I love mixing a bunch of different kinds together. So with each handful you are surprised. Cheap and yummy treat! I usually find a big bag at Walmart on sale for $2.
Amanda H.
Gainesville, GA
You definitely can't go wrong with peanut m&ms! They are the perfect, classic candy! Not a bad price point for a large bag! Definitely one of the best peanut candies out there! I will always buy peanut m&ms because they are my fav!
Ashlee W.
I typically don't like peanuts at all but I really love this m&ms. It must be something about the chocolate coating over the peanuts that has me liking them. I do buy them quite often (very often considering I don't care for peanuts typically).
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This isn't my favorite out of all the M&M flavors, but it isn't bad either. The peanut flavor kind if has you wishing there was more salt, but I welcome the added texture.
I am a chocolate nut and this satisfies my sweet tooth. This is affordable, and satisfying. It tastes so good too. Great milk chocolate with a great peanut flavor. There is no comparison. I would definitely buy over and over!
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Peanut M&M's are a staple on my desk at the office. I love that they have seasonal colors like the Easter ones I have now. Most of the time they are fresh and delicious.
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
I think m&ms arent that bad of a taste the flavor taste good which I always buy from the food store and I don’t buy them to often but there is also other chocolates better :)
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?