Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Not being a big chocolate fan these are great cause you have a little chocolate wrapped around a peanut, covered in that hard candy shell. What's not to like? Unless you don't like peanuts of course but these are great when you just need a little something on the go that's sweet & can curb your craving or your hunger.
Nidhi p.
Richmond, TX
LOVE these little ones!!!!! Sooooo yummy! I love going to the m&m shop in Las Vegas so I can fill up my own bag with the colors I want. The peanut in the middle is a great surprise. I always take these along with me during travel.
JEANINE F.
I can't buy a bag bigger than the 'single serving' size. Or at least that's what I would like to consider the smaller packages. They are probably 2-3 servings but I make believe I am feeding, me, myself and I so that's 3 people :-) No I am not a schizophrenic just helps me justify my eating a whole bag. I could never buy a bigger bag because that would mean I would have to figure out who else I could be to justify my eating a large bag! These are my favorite M&M's.
Vanessa E.
Best chocolate ever I love m&ms this is the tips of candy everyone should give out for Halloween I love it my husband loves them and the peanut gives it a delicious taste I wish they made a gigantic bag of m&ms I could eat them all year
Eden M.
My husband absolutely loves these! When he was deployed he asked me to send him a full box of these so I had 40 pounds of peanut m&ms. He's crazy addicted to them and we have them in our house year round! They're super yummy!!
Heather  H.
I love peanut M&Ms! Every time me or my family is at the store, we always grab a bag of M&Ms. They are vrey good and different than many other chocolates offered. I love that they are still fun colors (great to attract and please the little kids) and delicious. Forever a fan!
roxy s.
I have been craving these like crazy lately. I used to like the chocolate M&Ms, but the peanut ones are sooo much better. At our house we make trail mix with them. Fill up a huge jar with peanut M&Ms, almonds, sweet & spicy pecans, kettle roasted peanuts etc. Delicious!
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
It's that perfect mix of salty and sweet! The size of each candy seems so large because of the peanut inside and the milk chocolate cost surrounding it. I love the crunchy hard shell on the outside and the crunchy peanut on the inside! The bag is resealable so it's easy to store it away back in its own packaging to carry around or store away. You can easily transfer it to a bowl or another container to share with your friends and family
KRISTIE H.
Baltimore, MD
These sate great for the office!! Our entire group brings these in and we have bowls to put them in for meetings, circle discussions, etc! Lite snake and very tasty and I don't even like peanuts!!!
Madison O.
I can honestly say that Peanut M&Ms are one of the best M&Ms around. Not only does it have an amazing chocolatey center, but a peanut on the inside as well. This is definitely a great small snack that will satisfy anyone.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?