Sofia C.
Medford, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of M&M's, they are so delicious and they can be addicting at times
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
Peanut MM's are the best MM's =) And this huge bag is great....but dangerous! =)
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite m&m! Love the crunch and taste! Childhood favorite that never gets old!
Citlalli t.
Lemon Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I Love m&ms with peanuts they're my favorite !! I'm eating some right now as I'm typing this :)
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are by far my favorite! I love enjoying a bag with a glass of milk :D
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Obviously these are the bomb dot com. The perfect sweet and salty snack! My favorite M&M's.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Foodie Expert
Ehhhh I think they taste kind of weird with the peanuts in them. The flavor isn't that good
Alyssa B.
You can never go wrong with M & Ms! I absolutely love the mix of chocolate and peanut
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
My favorite m&m's! (next to the pretzel ones!) great for a quick chocolate fix.
Laura s.
This size is perfect for a crowd or when I bake cookies. Love the peanut M&M's. Delicious!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?