9 colors available

Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
I believe these are the best flavor combination M&M's has to offer. They are crunchy and offer a great combo. salty and sweet.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of my fav candies!!!! I pick these up on my way to work at least once a week! heaven in my mouth FOR SURE ☺️
CARLA B.
CARLA B.
Raceland, LA
One of my best go to snacks of all. The mixture of chocolate and peanut are just enough to satisfy my cravings.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
I like the colors, but I'm really not a huge fan of peanuts in my m&ms.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Norco, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a chocolate lover and if you add peanuts its a SCORE in my book. And M&m's have the best.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Yum Yum Yum, i love anything with chocolate and peanuts in it honestly. I love these little guys.
Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't even like peanuts that much, but I like peanut m&m's! These are so fun and addictive! These are still pretty cheap for a pack. Classic treat!
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
I love m&ms but the peanut m&ms are my favorite. The combination of chocolate and peanut in a bite is so tasty.
ila m.
ila m.
Where does one begin!! peanut m&m's are amazing...period! the candy shell...the chocolate...the peanuts....who can resist!?!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Foodie Expert
These are perfect little snacks to keep on your desk or on a counter. They don't make you feel guilty when you eat a handful
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.