Buy on Walmart*
Samantha O.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite and with the zipper I don't have to eat them all at once!!!
emilee s.
I love peanut m and m s they are one of my favorite flavors. I am eating them right now
Stephania A.
Lantana, FL
Oh my gosh. this is life, M&M peanuts will be the reason I die happily.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
These by far are my favorite m and m candy I love to mix them with pop corn.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
A good and delicious treat. They make a good topping for ice cream or just plain on the go snack
Ha B.
M&M's are perfection! So good, the peanut center compliments the chocolate perfectly!
Tanya M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love m&m peanuts. I like to eat the chocolate shell then eat the peanut alone lol.
Jackilyn P.
I love these! So delicious my daughter is always sneaking in the cabinets and eating them all.
nicki B.
Everyone loves peanut m&ms and i think they taste better in cookies than plain m&ms
Amandy c.
I love M&M's they are one of my favorite candies, i especially love the peanut ones
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?