9 colors available

Kali N.
Kali N.
Stevens point , WI
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M&Ms! They give you that sweet and salty taste all at once! Love any kind of chocolate covered peanuts!
Yesi  S.
Yesi S.
Love peanut M&Ms!! They are definitely one of my favorite candy's. The peanuts make all the difference in making them taste better.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love these! The perfect combination of salty and sweet, very a very satisfying crunch. Great for that midday sweet craving because the nuts make it a bit more filling than other candy.
allie L.
allie L.
Chase Mills, NY
These have to be my favorite candy like of all time. They aren't too sweet so they don't hurt my teeth and I never get sick of them. Great candy
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my go to treat when I am craving that chocolate craving and need something salty.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
These m&m's are wayyy better than regular m&m's! Only con is less come in a package lol
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Pine Brook, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my top fav chocolates. They are like potato chips - can't eat just one!
Estela I.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
M&ms are the greatest candy ever soo many options amd this is one of my favorites a whole peanut surrounded by yum perfect chocolate and a colorful shell
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
I believe these are the best flavor combination M&M's has to offer. They are crunchy and offer a great combo. salty and sweet.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love M&M's??? And what better than the festive ones!!! I love all M&M's but peanut M&M's are my FAVORITE!!!! yummy!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.