Buy on Walmart*
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Classic m&ms. When you buy big box of assorted the peanut ones are always the first to go
Jalynn P.
Northport, AL
My all time favorite candy! There is nothing like these pieces of candy heaven!
Melissa M.
My FAVORITE movie candy. love the peanut flavor. they are excellent on ice cream as well.
Emilie S.
These M&M's are SOOO delicious. I love them most out of any other M&M's.
Laure F.
Dallas, NC
Love M & M's!! Very good flavor and they are always thinking of new ways to expand there products!
Juan H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love M&Ms. I love every kind they have, but peanut M&Ms are the best! Yummy!
Tyler S.
My favorite go-to snack. Love the combination of chocolate and peanuts. The best M&Ms, hands down.
Raquel F.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite m&ms I love how the punts are actually in there and I just love them so much
Monica F.
Alice, TX
I love these. I only buy these kind. and they sell them in a family size so I can save for later.
Ruzica R.
Did you like these? They make so many already they must be making millions. I love the plain ones
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?