9 colors available

Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
D; omg I'm craving some peanut m&ms, they're so good. i personally think they're better than the original.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
I love peanut M&Ms they are soo good.... cant stop eating them once I start. They are great to take along for road trips.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these to eat and to add into cookies for a little something extra. They are a great snack and the peanut in the middle gives a little saltiness to it.
swati m.
swati m.
Herndon, Va
I love m&m its my favorite candy, since childhood days. its not really chocolate, nuts inside that i really like.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
LOVE peanut M&M's. They taste great. I prefer them to plain M&M's and I feel like they are more satisfying.
Kiersten  E.
Kiersten E.
My dad when he buys these, he nevers let any of us have any. I love sweet and salty treats. This is the perfect combination!
Tina L.
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Appalachia, Va
My daughter and I love these M&M's. They've always been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl myself.
Nickie G.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
It's impossible to stop eating these once you get started. The crunchy, chocolatey, perfectly sweet and colorful things have been a favorite of mine ever since I can remember.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.