Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX

Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack.
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
Best m & ms in the world!! The peanuts go great with the chocolate! They both compliment each other!
Alexys C.
Love the peanut m&ms.. but the peanut butter ones have stolen my heart! It's hard to pick one flavor when buying my m&ms!
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
I can only m&m with the peanut in them. I don't know why but the flavors just work really well to me.
Janet S.
Tempe, AZ
Cherry flavor are decadant. They are available at Christmas and Valentines Day.
Angie H.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to treat at the movie theater! Wish I had some right now, sweet and salty!
Sandy J.
M & M's are a total classic. Nice and crunchy with a nutty flavor. Just be careful of any allergies.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I love this product, it is great tasting, a perfect snack..and something the whole family will enjoy!
Steven W.
Bayside Hills, NY
I love these m&ms. Much better than then pretzel m&ms or the plain m&ms. Would definitely buy again
Margaret C.
Peanut m&ms are my favorite kind of m&m. they are so chocolatey and delicious!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.