9 colors available

Christina  M.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love m&ms. i love these so much. i always get the big bag of this and i don't share with anyone. lol. i just love chocolate so much and these are on of my favorite chocolate to eat. this is really a must have.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
I love peanut M&Ms they are soo good.... cant stop eating them once I start. They are great to take along for road trips.
JANET G.
JANET G.
I can snack on this all day! This is my weakness, chocolate and then you add peanuts! Perfect combination, just delicious!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love the combination of something crunchy and salty and something sweet. this is why i love these peanut M&Ms. they are very sweet and delicious.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love peanut M&M's. They are a yummy mix of sweet and salty. This is my favorite go to snack when watching a movie or taking a long car trip. They are delicious and not really messy!
Evelyn T.
Evelyn T.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love m&ms?! I always get the sharing size but you can bet I'm not sharing with anybody! One of my favorite chocolates for sure!
Andreya C.
Andreya C.
Holly Springs, NC
Love these this is an M&M (chocolate covered in candy coating) with a peanut inside. I enjoy these better than the original.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
There's something so great about peanut M&Ms. Can't even put it into words! The absolute best is when you find the small peanut m&m, only to find it is a really large all chocolate one, no peanut inside. It's such a treat!
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite type of M&M's. I literally buy a bag of these every week for work. I can't go a day without eating one or five. I love this size bag because its awesome for parties and gatherings.
ana g.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever one of my favorite candy ever I love every bite of them wouldn't trade it for nothing
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.