9 colors available

Anne T.
Anne T.
Foodie Expert
My dad and i love this candy. It satisfy your craving and its kind of healthy. i like how it gives the pieces a nice crunch.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
Delicious. Love the crunch off with the chocolate. Such a nice treat to munch on after dinner.
Dorene B.
Dorene B.
CA
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth. I can't stop eating them so I only buy the smaller packages! LOL!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this candy I always have a bag in the refrigerator. They are great in cookies and in popcorn.Such a nice treat that has been around for years.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Maryville
Best thing around for a sweet n salty craving! A good price for the quantity, can add to a trail mix for a great on the go snsck
Mya O.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite because is the classic one and because you can foun===find it all around the world
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
Foodie Expert
I just love peanut m & m's. It is a favorite of mine because I love peanuts and chocolate together. You just cannot go wrong with that combination.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Mis caramelos favoriiiitiiiisiiiimos de chocolate de todooosss, los amo son demasiado ricos podria comerlos todos los dias
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Foodie Expert
M&M's are one of my favorite candies. I especially love the ones with the peanuts.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE candy, but knowing that I would have to run a football field to make up for eating one makes me steer away. I craved these through my pregnancy and that is probably a good reason I gained so much weight.. Oops!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.