9 colors available

Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The only ones I like are the ones with peanuts although the price on them seems to be going up constantly
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
San antonio, TX
Now come on who doesn't love m&ms i know i love them i have to say though my all time faves are the peanut butter ones
Melanie  L.
Melanie L.
Foodie Expert
If you like chocolate covered peanuts (and the occasional almond), these will curb your cravings. I sometimes do find that the colored chocolate does start to rub off on your hands, but this is rarely a problem since they are eaten so quickly.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Marion, LA
I love my peanut m&m's candy. My kids also love them! It's hard to keep them around my house because everyone loves them!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Alpena, MI
Sharing size?! More like my size. I love peanut m&ms. These are one of my favorite varieties of m&ms.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
How can you go wrong with a classic candy?! Great if you're like me and like peanuts but not peanut butter.
Flora R.
Flora R.
Double the fun with these! Every time I stop at the gas station I have to get at least one. I'm obsessed with all types of m&m's and these are my second favorite(peanut butter are my number 1). I'll never get over how good these are! I love them!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
If you need some sweetness in your life then why not buy one of these M & M's with Peanuts, they will give you energy and chocolate is good for you.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Grenada, MS
These things are amazing. I really love the peanut. The crunch of it makes them 10 times more amazing...
Tina D.
Tina D.
Foodie Expert
These are okay, but I'm just not a huge fan of peanuts in general. I prefer the original ones more than the peanut ones.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.