Kathi Y.
Andover, NH
Yum the best combination of sweet a day salty! These are great when I just want a little something sweet.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love peanut M&Ms and the fun size is perfect for a quick pick-me-up treat.
Joselyn S.
West New York, NJ
I like them a lot and its my guilty pleasure. If not allergic to peanuts i definitely recommend
Diana C.
Fort Collins, CO
These M&M's are my favorite out of all the M&M's! The peanuts inside just add the perfect touch!
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these!! Better than regular m&m's, the peanuts add such a good flavor to them
Alysia C.
These have always been my favorite type on M&M's. The are such a classic that you just can't go without!
Melanie T.
Thompson, PA
My favorite!! Chocolate and peanuts you can't go wrong!! These are my everyday wake me up snack at work!
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite because is the classic one and because you can foun===find it all around the world
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
My most FAVORITE candy of all time!!!! How could you not enjoy these and not smile
Sabrina  H.
M&M's Peanuts are always the best!! I took eat a bag non stop if I could. Best quick candy! Recommend 💋
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.