9 colors available

DONNA G.
DONNA G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Another childhood favor....These have been around for years. This is one that everyone would enjoy.....
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Not really sure what else there is to say about this product. Everybody knows what peanut m&ms are. I like them a lot. But if you've got a peanut allergy or a dairy allergy of any kind, I'd say this isn't the product for you. I like to put them in my popcorn or eat them when craving chocolate. Or just when I have the munchies
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
Tami S.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My hubby loves the M&M peanut candies! I love the plain. I have been eating these for years. I can remember eating them when I was 5 or so. That is many many moons ago. They haven't changed they are still great. If you ever get the chance go to the M&M shop in Las Vegas or the Ethyl M chocolate factory. It is a real treat
Tori F.
Tori F.
Miramar, FL
How can you not love these? They're just a great snack to have for your sugary cravings.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
San antonio, TX
Now come on who doesn't love m&ms i know i love them i have to say though my all time faves are the peanut butter ones
Megan Q.
Megan Q.
Charlotte, NC
Do I even really need to write this review right now? Everyone knows these are the best m&ms! Delicious chocolate and nuts wrapped in bright little colors, what's not to love? Sharing size is a joke though, cause I could totally eat the whole thing in one sitting. And it's pretty big.
colleen g.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love peanut m n m's. Actually I love all the flavors! I usually eat them with milk and you can't go wrong with that combination! Love, love!
Reni N.
Reni N.
Long time fan of these. They are a staple in our house for everyone.. We cant watch a movie without a pack of M&Ms
Sharron B.
Sharron B.
Richland, MS
I absolutely love these! They are so good and just the right size for a little snack. I love the peanut and chocolate combination.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.