Shelby B.
Windsor, Pa
I'm not much of a chocolate fan so these are a great balance of chocolate and sweetness for me!
Stephanie V.
Vista, CA
Best m&m's ever! Great for an on the go snack. I would highly recommend this to everyone I know!
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I love these!! Sooo good. A little pricey though. I don't buy the big bag.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Im not a mandm lover really but these are pretty good anything chocolate yum
Andrea D.
Winston Salem, NC
I love peanut m&m's there sooo good! One of my favorite's! I have buy a pack every time
I go to the store.
Diana C.
Fort Collins, CO
These M&M's are my favorite out of all the M&M's! The peanuts inside just add the perfect touch!
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
These are my favorite type of m&m. The peanut add protein, so you don't just get a sugar rush.
Christi W.
Palisade, MN
I love peanut m & ms. Plus with this resealable bag its very portable and shareable.
Kamiah s.
Hayward, CA
M&ms are the best I'm in love with them there affordable I prefer the m&ms with peanuts in them.
Kayla s.
Medford, MA
So I have a serious chocolate issue where if I buy chocolate I have to buy like three packs of it not one
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?